• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Favourite City that you've been to

Blackadder

Kane you need to get out more. ;)

Mine would have to be Huntsville,Al..complete change of pace from the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
Also in the US, Tuscaloosa,Al, Nashville,TN ,Memphis,TN

voice of reason

Blair=$$$$ said:
Vienna for mine its not a huge Australian place to go in Europe but is so nice i would live there its musicly rich in culture and history is every were you may not no but Austria was once the biggest empire in Europe with help of Hungry.
:thumbup: Thumbs up for Vienna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vienna gets my vote....The architecture, history, music, food and drink all help but as a small boy I watched my father reunited with the city after 40 years away from it.  The emotion was overwhelming...

Paolo

Blackadder said:

Mine would have to be Huntsville,Al..complete change of pace from the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
redneck006.png
  *whistles*

Redline

I really like a place on the south island of the state of New Zealand called Dunedin. I also quite liked Queenstown.

Tassiemariner

In Australia - Melbourne

Haven't been on the forum for a while as i spent all of September and a bit of October in England and Ireland having a bit of a dream holiday.

Internationally - Well i would love to say Manchester but the weather is so soooo sh*te that that rules it of the list.
London is a wonderful city.
But my favourite place isn't a city but i think Keswick in the Lake District is just the most beautiful place in the world.

skilbeck

Countryhick said:
I really like a place on the south island of the state of New Zealand called Dunedin. I also quite liked Queenstown.

Dunedin was awesome, loved it there. did you ever go to Te Anau and Milford Sound?

marinerbhoy

in australia- melbourne
OS- hard decision but i go with Tokyo. closely followed by Vienna, London and Hanoi (forgot to mention Paris)

Blackadder

keensy said:
Blackadder said:

redneck006.png
  *whistles*

Wanders off whistling the ballad of Johnny Reb  :pirashoot:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Maastricht , Holland...but I might be byast

other than that, some faves O/S would be....London (for the football and beer), Tokyo (for my "sports entertainment fix"), Toronto (dunno just thought the place was bonz).  Florence in Italy was damned impressive too and those 5 rum zombies at the nightclub were interesting.......

and finally Amsterdam ( but only for the nice toasted sandwiches and coffee you understand....AHEM)

Honkee

Manhattan FTW. Its got almost all major styles of architecture (i.e Gothic, art deco).Its easy to get around due to its grid layout and it has a metric butt load of history.

dru

Honkee said:
Manhattan FTW. Its got almost all major styles of architecture (i.e Gothic, art deco).Its easy to get around due to its grid layout and it has a metric butt load of history.

Can you give conversion rates between metric and Imperial but loads please?

thanks in advance

Pokes

In Australia, its a toss up between Melbourne and Brisbane. I like Brisbane for the fact it's like Sydney back in the 70's... when cricketers had rad mo's. Melbourne is just full of fantastic music, awesome pubs and the dance and art scene is amazing.

Overseas...I'd say Pokhara in Nepal. It's not so much a city but it's the gateway city to the Himalayas...full of tourist trekkers so it's always hectic full of people from countries everywhere, a beautiful lake in the middle, and everywhere you look...the himalayas.

dru

FFC Mariner said:
2.54 metric butt load = 1 Imperial bottom load of history

Tanks but really not that impressive. might give it a miss then, I prefer at least a half Imperial bottom load

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred