• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Favourite city that you haven't been to.

loyalist

agree 100% with everything keensy and serious have posted in this thread

I would like to one day make it to punchbowl

Bear

The world of Warhammer for me please. Altdorf, Barak Var, Paravon, ahhhh just perfect

skilbeck

Goldenboy said:
skilbeck said:
Fictional Places
Minas Tirith, Gondor, Lord of the Rings
Osgilliath, Gondor, Lord of the Rings
Minas Morgul, Saurons Realm, Lord of the Rings
Coruscant, Galactic Republic/Empire, Star Wars
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Star Wars
New New York, Earth, Futurama

Wow, you really like Harry Potter!

Ok Diagon Alley

marinerbhoy

not so much a city, but has anyone played Drakes Fortune on the PS3. I wish the conquistador island was real. the environment in that game is beautiful!

Bear

Ranyen said:
I would love to go & see stonehenge, and the chalk horse.

lol funny story

Melsy was there less than a month ago, but didnt stop for photo's because, wait for it...............

It was raining

I reminded her what country she was in, but no, she still didnt stop. Silly girl

Paolo

i have a bunch of rocks in my backyard she is free to come look at and take pictures of.....

marinermick

Bearinator said:
Ranyen said:

lol funny story

Melsy was there less than a month ago, but didnt stop for photo's because, wait for it...............

It was raining

I reminded her what country she was in, but no, she still didnt stop. Silly girl

was raining when i was there as well, plus the wind was sending the rain sideways

methinks it rains there alot

Bear

It could be raining lava for all I care, there is no way id drive past without stopping.

marinermick

Bearinator said:
It could be raining lava for all I care, there is no way id drive past without stopping.

and to add to my story i did stop

friggin amazing spot but freezing

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41938&id=538821641#/photo.php?pid=998392&id=538821641

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41938&id=538821641#/photo.php?pid=998396&id=538821641

Tassiemariner

Ranyen said:
Stonehenge is over rated.
Go down the road 5 minutes and see Woodhenge, it is insane.

The Whitehorse is pretty cool i must admit.

Sean

Foriegnmariner said:
Ranyen said:
Stonehenge is over rated.
Go down the road 5 minutes and see Woodhenge, it is insane.

The Whitehorse is pretty cool i must admit.

Which Whitehorse? theres f**kloads in england. i have been tracking em on google earth

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred