• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fave EPL team

Whats your fave english premier league team

• Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man Utd

• Everton

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Tottenham

• Newcastle

• West ham

• Aston Villa

• Other

• Total voters

dantheman2259

newcastle united - loved shearer when i was younger
wolverhampton - fathers team / i love em

soft spot for tottenham and sheffield united

mustapha_beer

dibo said:
mustapha_beer said:
although maybe Blacktown City Demons should start getting worried, as I go to see them during the A-League off-season!

Hot off the presses -
APIA 3
Blacktown City 0

position 12 of 12, p4, w 0, l 3, d 1, f 2, a 10, diff -8, pts 1.

Going into round 6, they're still stuck on 1 point.....mind you, if the story below from 442 is anything to go by, they may have bigger issues on their mind now:

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/72580,blacktown-city-demons-in-financial-trouble.aspx

Azza-Mataz

ryan said:
Liverpool... by far the greatest club in the history of English Football. That's not why I follow them though. There is Scouse history in my family so I've always been a fan.

LIV...ERP...DOUBLE O L LIVERPOOL FC

Scouses Rule An Dont U Forget It!!!

tuftman

I dont mind Man Yoo, though i did lol and ring my best mate and say "its just City in disguise" when they got beaten by A.C Maldini 3-0 in the Champions League season before last. But i follow Blackburn Rovers, mostly because of what they achieve on a shoestring budget

hasbeen

jack mitchell said:
I dont mind Man Yoo, though i did lol and ring my best mate and say "its just City in disguise" when they got beaten by A.C Maldini 3-0 in the Champions League season before last. But i follow Blackburn Rovers, mostly because of what they achieve on a shoestring budget

Yeh, shoestring results ....

tuftman

remember *cough*debt**leagueone* thah in the last couple of years we have been in Europe and 3 seasons back we nearly nicked the Champions League spot off the French

tuftman

Aden, i was watchin the match when Eduardo had his leg broken *points to aden's avatar* and the guy i was watching it with blew up because Eduardo was 'diving'. This was until we saw they had oxygen on him and we heard at half time he had his leg broken

Aden

ye i was wathcin the game aswell  everygame televised i watched  no matter the time  and i didnt think it was that bad untill i saw all adebyaor and fabregas and that like lookin really disturbed  and then i knew somethin was really wrong..  one of the worst injuries i seen . like if u look closely at my avatar u can see the bone actually comin out of the sock hahaha

serious14

TUFTY-mitchell said:
and the guy i was watching it with blew up because Eduardo was 'diving'.

Hey!!!  You thought he was diving as well.  Just because we didn't see the replay until half time.  ;)

tuftman

serious14 said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:

Hey!!!  You thought he was diving as well.  Just because we didn't see the replay until half time.  ;)

nooooo, i thought he was diving till i saw the oxygen tank, and Fabregas was a shade of white not seen on the spectrum before.......was a good game but, McFadden penalty and freekick. Remember u picked McFadden to have the most impact on the game, from the prem league site poll...

serious14

TUFTY-mitchell said:
serious14 said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:

Hey!!!   You thought he was diving as well.   Just because we didn't see the replay until half time.  ;)

nooooo, i thought he was diving till i saw the oxygen tank, and Fabregas was a shade of white not seen on the spectrum before.......was a good game but, McFadden penalty and freekick. Remember u picked McFadden to have the most impact on the game, from the prem league site poll...

That seems like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.  Faaaark.

Ah well, Man U to do a double of sorts again this season.  Ole!!!!

tuftman

serious14 said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:
serious14 said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:

That seems like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.  Faaaark.

Ah well, Man U to do a double of sorts again this season.  Ole!!!!

yeah it does aye, i remember watching that game then Torres vs Middlesbrough(long ball at its ugly best) Blackburn vs CSKA FC Chel$ki Abramograd, then the Superclassico, that was after watching us lose to Sydney 5-4........Blackburn to win a trophy of sorts this year lol a man can dream

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred