• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fave EPL team

Whats your fave english premier league team

• Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man Utd

• Everton

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Tottenham

• Newcastle

• West ham

• Aston Villa

• Other

• Total voters

Kareem

it says EPL...
so Grimbsy doesnt qualify :p
I am partial (ie. support) to Arsenal!!! Love RVP, Cesc and Kolo Toure
I also like everton (cahill...and maybe arteta), Man City (coz I hate Man Utd + they have Richards and Elano) and Newcastle (Martins!!!+owens)

Jimmy

1. Newcastle because I've followed them since i was 5.
2. Tottenham cause I've got family history there, including the club.

S

soccersensei

Man U (in my blood - though my bloods now yellow not red)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
mufc06-07.jpg

There is only one EPL team near as i can tell

wolvesfc.jpg

SO.....here my other favourite team in  england

MVVVOOTBALVLAGEN.jpg

and YES I KNOW THEY ARE DUTCH

mustapha_beer

Don't actually have a favourite EPL team - since I've already well and truly jinxed Dundee United & The Mariners, it wouldn't be fair to inflict my curse on another mob....although maybe Blacktown City Demons should start getting worried, as I go to see them during the A-League off-season!

Mind you, being a neutral when it comes to the EPL is good in 1 way - I can enjoy Arsenal-Man Utd-Chelsea-Liverpool games and not really care who wins as long as they're good games.

skilbeck

mustapha_beer said:
Don't actually have a favourite EPL team - since I've already well and truly jinxed Dundee United & The Mariners, it wouldn't be fair to inflict my curse on another mob....although maybe Blacktown City Demons should start getting worried, as I go to see them during the A-League off-season!

Mind you, being a neutral when it comes to the EPL is good in 1 way - I can enjoy Arsenal-Man Utd-Chelsea-Liverpool games and not really care who wins as long as they're good games.

if you are truly cursed can you please support the scum :p

dibo

mustapha_beer said:
although maybe Blacktown City Demons should start getting worried, as I go to see them during the A-League off-season!

Hot off the presses -
APIA 3
Blacktown City 0

position 12 of 12, p4, w 0, l 3, d 1, f 2, a 10, diff -8, pts 1.

ryan

Liverpool... by far the greatest club in the history of English Football. That's not why I follow them though. There is Scouse history in my family so I've always been a fan.

mustapha_beer

:-[

In my defence, at least where Blacktown are concerned, they did lose...I think...15 players, plus their head coach. Basically, it's a whole new team, with a lot of young players.

Mind you, I did miss the State League Grand Final, last season, and they won that......

And, no, sorry Skilbeck, I cannot and will not ever support Newcastle or Bling. However, I will ditch the unlucky Grand Final Mariners top, buy a new one, and adopt whatever superstitions are necessary to get rid of the curse!

mustapha_beer

valentius borealis said:
Do Blacktown City still wear West Ham strips from the previous season as away strips?

Couldn't tell you - have only ever gone to 1 away game, and they were wearing their normal, home strip that day.

skilbeck

Not really a fan of English sides. I like Celtic, Barca and Inter in Europe. I like Barnsley in Championship and out of all premier league sides I probably prefer Reading

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred