• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup Final - Everton v Chelsea

TerrigalUtd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/5399922/FA-Cup-final-2009-preview-Chelsea-v-Everton.html

Chelsea (probable, 4-3-3): Cech; Bosingwa, Alex, Terry, A Cole; Essien, Ballack, Lampard; Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.
Everton (probable, 4-4-1-1): Howard; Hibbert, Yobo, Lescott, Baines; Osman, Neville, Cahill, Pienaar; Fellaini; Saha.
Referee: Howard Webb

Chelsea will wear their changed strip of yellow shirts, shorts and socks. Everton will be in their first choice blue shirts and white shorts and socks.

Alicia

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

scottmac

Suspended
ryan said:
marinermick said:
all three were cracking goals

The one not given was the pick of the bunch

Reckon Lampards was better, off balance seconds after a slip and still does enough to beat the keeper. Very nice goal. Doesn't hurt as much when it takes a goal like that to beat you............................ No thats shite, it f**ing hurts bad. Unless we get bought by some arab f**ing kazillionaire, the trophy chances are few and far between. :'( :'( :'(

Atomic

I just want to relate an observation from Saturday afternoon whilst at Erina Fair. It's not really thread worthy so I stuck it in this one because it seemed kinda related. Anyhow...

I was going to a Cup Final party on Saturday night. Whilst at the Fair I thought I'd drop into Rebel and buy an Everton shirt. These are my findings:

Not a single piece of Everton gear to be found. Mildly surprised as they were in the FA cup final. I thought there might be at least something stored out the back in the dim, dark recesses of the store room that they could've dug out for the occasion. Like I said... mildly surprised but no big deal.

Racks of Chelsea gear, along with Man U, Liverpool etc. No surprise at all.

What was a surprise was all the Newcastle shirts. Same price as all the rest... I thought they may have at least had a fire sale on the Newcastle shirts given that they got demoted.

The most surprising thing of all was they were still selling last season's Mariners shirts for the same price as the new strip. That one I don't understand.

Arabmariner

Atomic said:
Racks of Chelsea gear, along with Man U, Liverpool etc. No surprise at all. 
The Central coast has a large population of glory hunters.
Atomic said:
What was a surprise was all the Newcastle shirts.
And obviously a high population of coal miners aswell! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred