• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup Final - Everton v Chelsea

J

jiggles

Chelsea to win, 2-1

But, as much as I love Chelsea...actually wont be too disapointed if Everton win. Have a soft spot for em...am hoping it will be a good game.

scottmac

Suspended
Everton have hit good form at the end of the season and had key players looking very good right across the park. Their passing in paticular has been of a high standard.
If they take their chances they can win, but there will only be maybe 4 or 5 chances compaired to probably double figures for Chelsea.
Saha, Timmy and Pineear key players for the Toffee's if they want to score.

COYB's

J

jiggles

If you do it like that, they really wont get another win til 3979...

FFC Mariner

I will stay up as its the cup final but am going to have a good book and a drink to hand because this will be dire

Sacko

FFC Mariner said:
I will stay up as its the cup final but am going to have a good book and a drink to hand because this will be dire

I will be watching the game at home with a nice cup of hot coco, so I am ready to kick the shite out of Jesus on Sunday morning!

FFC Mariner

With the field half full of blue filth and the other half full of Moyes brand of dire "hard working" rubbish, I will keep the bottle unless I need to smash myself senseless at the umpteenth hoof from Everton or rolling dive from Drogshite

TerrigalUtd

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/chelsea-v-everton-fa-cup-final.htm

Odds for everything

Tim Cahill to score first goal at $12 good money to be made there. Everton are such underdogs even better money to be made. Even better Chelsea/Everton at half time to full time lead 71 to 1 odds

Johnno

Sacko said:
FFC Mariner said:

I will be watching the game at home with a nice cup of hot coco, so I am ready to kick the shite out of Jesus on Sunday morning!

U play us Terrigal AA5 on Sunday?

Chelsea to win 1-0. Lampard 33min

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred