• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Emo-haters

FFC Mariner

Sacko said:
Casuals wore casuals so they could blend in with the weekend shoppers on away trips before smashing the home team's firm in their own pub (allegedly). Although when you went up north it was obvious that you were from a London firm as the locals were all dressed like pikeys!

Too true lol. It was like going to Newcastle over here. Stepping back 20 years in terms of fashion. During the dark days of Maggies 1980's we used to wave fake wads of cash at oppo fans when up North.

(allegedly)

BliiM_03

I agree with jocwa. (not only cos he's hott)
But i f**king hate emos to.
They are the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Jocwa08

BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Guys i give to you my girlfriend

brett

Jocwa08 said:
BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Thanks!  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

When do you want her back?

Davo

BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Geez if some people hate emo's so much, I wouldn't want to hear what they think of rapists and killers....

brett

Davo said:
BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Geez if some people hate emo's so much, I wouldn't want to hear what they think of rapists and killers....

Most threads have some sort of comment about the Newcastle players.

loyalist

Greenpoleffc said:
forzamariners said:
imho they are just the new breed of casuals

forza (18)

As an ex casual, thats just bollocks  :). Casuals were first and foremost the youth culture of the day that sprang out of football. The game was massive for us.

:soapbox:
sarcasm massively intended mate

Alicia

Bearinator said:
Jocwa08 said:
BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Is she hot? ;)

Bear you'd think a cardboard box was hot.........therefore the question is irrelevant. ha ha

Jocwa08

BliiM_03 said:
They're so filthy...

Kim.x

Wernt you an emo until you met me ?

langdonis

i dont understand u guys...i raised the same issue in another topic and got drilled for bringing up the people that waste space in bay 16...i feel strongly about getting rid of these ppl that sit down and tell u to sit down...bay 16 shouldnt even have seats beacuse we should all be standing and singing...if u want to sit down do it elsewhere...

skilbeck

yeah i agree langdonis, my mates and I were on the fence last week and we had people sitting behind us and telling us to sit down. If people want to sit down and watch the game there are plenty of other bays to watch the game

Jeff (LouMacari)

skilbeck said:
yeah i agree langdonis, my mates and I were on the fence last week and we had people sitting behind us and telling us to sit down. If people want to sit down and watch the game there are plenty of other bays to watch the game
I hope you told them to f**k off somewhere else Skillbeck? Thats a great idea, getting people right down the front to stand up and that way, those behind MUST stand to see the game! Get as many as you can down the front with you Skillbeck! ;)

tyson

yeh that is just stupid (sitting there and telling standers to sit). haha. i used to stand down there and i would purposely stand infront of people sitting down, and i would sometimes tell them why im standing there. sometimes it worked and they stood up and sang.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred