• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DUFC to put Celtic back in title race!!

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Celtic 0 Motherwell 1    ???

Celtic fans out there WTF are you,re team f**Kin playing at?:headbutt:

Watched some of that game last night and they were worse than f**kin Gretna!!   :headbutt:

FFS they had a league championship on the line !!   :headbutt:

Looks like Utd will have to qualify for UEFA Cup without any help from Celtic !

3rd and 4th qualify for UEFA cup.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Celtic 0 Motherwell 1    ???

Celtic fans out there WTF are you,re team f**Kin playing at?:headbutt:

Watched some of that game last night and they were worse than f**kin Gretna!!   :headbutt:

FFS they had a league championship on the line !!   :headbutt:

Looks like Utd will have to qualify for UEFA Cup without any help from Celtic !

3rd and 4th qualify for UEFA cup.
Good game last night Teddy Bear.A defensive nightmare for the managers though!

Wish you were right about that 4th place uefa cup spot.Only 3rd place qualifys.The scottish cup winners get the other spot.If thats Rangers the runners up get it.If Rangers and Celtic were in the final it would have gone to 4th place in the league.

We need Celtic to get their act together and beat Motherwell on Sunday.That result shouldn,t affect you,re mob now I wouldn,t think.

Teddy Bear

Just finished watching the game. Good game for goals but as you say horrible to watch defensively which is a worry going into uefa cup during the week.

I guess espn is wrong about the qualifying with the link below.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=SCO.1&cc=3436

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Just finished watching the game. Good game for goals but as you say horrible to watch defensively which is a worry going into uefa cup during the week.

I guess espn is wrong about the qualifying with the link below.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=SCO.1&cc=3436
Theres a couple of sites that show 4th spot as a qualifying position.The bbc site is one that shows a line across 3rd spot plus all the talk in scottish newspapers and clubs website indicates 3rd spot only.I think at one stage there was a bit of debate about whether cup runners-up should get a spot instead of 4th place after Dunfermline got in a couple of years ago despite being relegated.Also until the sheep shaggers knocked out Celtic it was looking like an old firm final which would have gauranteed a spot for 4th place.

Omni

I don't think Dundee United have anything to worry about, they'll get third, even without Celtic's help!

mustapha_beer

Omni said:
I don't think Dundee United have anything to worry about, they'll get third, even without Celtic's help!

Possibly Omni, but we'll have to knock these suicidal backpasses on the head.  :headbutt:

That's twice we should have had the Blue half of the unwashed Weegie divide this season, and twice we've let them off the hook. Can't afford any slip-ups when we play Hibs or 'Well next......

Arabmariner

mustapha_beer said:
Omni said:

Possibly Omni, but we'll have to knock these suicidal backpasses on the head.  :headbutt:

That's twice we should have had the Blue half of the unwashed Weegie divide this season, and twice we've let them off the hook. Can't afford any slip-ups when we play Hibs or 'Well next......
The Hibs game is on Setanta on Monday afternoon.It was originally live on Sun night but it,s been moved aside for the soap dodgers cup semi against St Johnstone.  ???

Wonder if they,ll fill Hampden for a QOS v StJohnstone Cup Final!!!! :headbounce:

mustapha_beer

Arabmariner said:
mustapha_beer said:
Omni said:

The Hibs game is on Setanta on Monday afternoon.It was originally live on Sun night but it,s been moved aside for the soap dodgers cup semi against St Johnstone.  ???

Wonder if they,ll fill Hampden for a QOS v StJohnstone Cup Final!!!! :headbounce:

Wouldn't......ya......just......f*****g........love.....it??????!!!!!

Omni

mustapha_beer said:
Omni said:
It's much appreciated though ;)

Bollocks....forgot you were a Hun....hehe, guess I walked into that one!  :-[

Reckon you'll get the UEFA Cup as well this season?

I do believe I've said that Rangers will do the Quadruple before :)

I think they can do it, Bayern have been rather shaky and they've had some very difficult tests in Europe this season already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred