• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DUFC to put Celtic back in title race!!

Arabmariner

Celtic fans do not despair.All is not lost!!

Here is the scenario.

Next Sat 4th April Celtic beat Motherwell and help Dundee United in their quest for a spot in the UEFA Cup.  :thumbup:
Then on Sun 5th we help you by beating the great unwashed at Tannadice as we extract revenge for their lucky league cup final win! :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:
This puts you 3 pts behind with a game more played.Celtic then play Motherwell again in a midweek game.You beat them again,  :eek:verhead: thanks again :thumbup:
You are now level with the smelly types,2 games more played but you,re next game is against them :headbounce:
see    :pirashoot:

it,s not over yet

Mr Teddy bear revenge is coming Sun 11pm Setanta  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Teddy Bear

Waste of time Dundee Utd qualifying for europe next year. They will be back to their hopeless best by then. They are already starting to priced out the market with players. Willow Flood leaving and going south next year because he is wanting more money that Dundee Utd cant afford. Probably one of many that will go including their manager. Therefore just finish fourth or worse for the sake of Scottish football.

Omni

I like it how they'd be level but Rangers would still have 2 games in hand, that's the best they can hope for huh?

Shouldn't Dundee make it anyway due to the League Cup?

Arabmariner

Omni said:
I like it how they'd be level but Rangers would still have 2 games in hand, that's the best they can hope for huh?

Shouldn't Dundee make it anyway due to the League Cup?
Yes but the next game would then be an old firm derby.If they won that all of a sudden they are 3 pts in front.Rangers would still have 2 games in hand but under a bit more pressure.Its a long shot I know but stranger things have happened in football.Anyway theres nothing wrong with stirring up a bit of banter and debate!! ;)

Also Scotland only has one entry in the uefa cup these days.I think.3rd spot in the league does it.Possibly a spot for Scottish cup winners___not sure about that though. :-\

Also Dundee can,t qualify from the first division! :yellowcard: Probably won,t even get promoted! :piralaugh:

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Waste of time Dundee Utd qualifying for europe next year. They will be back to their hopeless best by then. They are already starting to priced out the market with players. Willow Flood leaving and going south next year because he is wanting more money that Dundee Utd cant afford. Probably one of many that will go including their manager. Therefore just finish fourth or worse for the sake of Scottish football.
Give us a break Teddy Bear!Football isn,t just about the big teams with all the money you know. :yellowcard: Going on your theory Rangers and Celtic might as well play each other 36 times a season and the rest of us can f$%k off!!Even the premier league in England would be down to 3 teams since thats all thats capable of winning it these days!
I agree with you about us losing our manager.He is the key to the future for us I believe.If he refuses an offer from Hearts where he has a big history then we have a bit of coaching stability which we haven,t had since the days of Jim McLean.A really good manager/coach can make a huge difference at a small club like Utd.Unlike the old firm who are so huge compared to everyone else in Scotland that anyone on this forum could coach them to domestic trophys.
It doesn,t happen all that often I,ll admit but every now and then someone will develop a good young provincial team in Scotland and do good things.Its not that long ago that Utd and Sir Alex,s Aberdeen team were the pride of Scotland in European competition you know!
This is what gives me my eternal optimism.I,ve seen it happen!
I suspect that unless you were born way before 1972 you haven,t ,unlike myself ,attended a European final to see your team play?
Have Rangers beaten Barcelona home and away in a two leg European tie?Believe it or not we,ve done it twice!  :eek:verhead:

These are the sort of results that make this game great.

And they can,t happen without the little teams.

Liverpool -Barnsley
Chelsea - Barnsley
Scotland-France
France-Scotland
Partick-Rangers!!!  ;D

It,s all good for the game.

And despite my ramblings on this forum I actually hope you get the chance to see your team in this years UEFA Cup Final. 8)

Teddy Bear

I don't think Paul Le Guen would agree with your comments that anyone could coach the old firm to trophys.

Had to laugh on the weekend when I saw the Rangers fans holding up a banner to keep Strachan on.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
I don't think Paul Le Guen would agree with your comments that anyone could coach the old firm to trophys.

Had to laugh on the weekend when I saw the Rangers fans holding up a banner to keep Strachan on.
Point taken about Paul Le Guen.Mind you they didn,t exactly give him much time.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Well done Arab Mariner for finally changing your name. I would have been embaressed as well  :p
  :) Cheers Teddy Bear.Just checking though.....you do get the Arab part don,t you???  ::)

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Well done Arab Mariner for finally changing your name. I would have been embaressed as well  :p
  :) Cheers Teddy Bear.Just checking though.....you do get the Arab part don,t you???  ::)

you would have a poor knowledge of scottish football not to get it. definitely makes it easier now then typing 4 words to refer to you in name

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:

you would have a poor knowledge of scottish football not to get it. definitely makes it easier now then typing 4 words to refer to you in name
I had to make some allowances for lazy people  :p

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:

I guess you must like to dress up as Lawrence of Arabia  :thumbup: and I assume you think i'm cute and cuddly with my name  :piano:

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:

I guess you must like to dress up as Lawrence of Arabia  :thumbup: and I assume you think i'm cute and cuddly with my name   :piano:
I,ve met plenty Rangers fans in my time and I couldn,t describe any of them as cute and cuddly.  :piralaugh: Bears without the teddy part would describe one or two that I know!!  :piralaugh:

Arabmariner

Celtic 0 Motherwell 1    ???

Celtic fans out there WTF are you,re team f**Kin playing at?:headbutt:

Watched some of that game last night and they were worse than f**kin Gretna!!   :headbutt:

FFS they had a league championship on the line !!  :headbutt:

Looks like Utd will have to qualify for UEFA Cup without any help from Celtic !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred