• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

Bear

f**k me, so what is penang, the official team in all this, actually doing other than showing up?

masmariner

mariners4ever said:
i'd imagine tony might want neil to play for penang.
id also think that tony would organise the officals

Tony might want Neil to play for Dinamo, don't you dinamo boys want him. ?

Ted

Bearinator said:
f**k me, so what is penang, the official team in all this, actually doing other than showing up?

I asked about refs (and offered to ask around) as I though Stuart may be keen to do it and one or two of the other refs on here may also be interested, especially if its a 3 way tournament.

masmariner said:
mariners4ever said:

Either way I'm sure Neil will get a run with one of the teams, but seeing as Penang are trialing several young players he may be included in that group, not sure...

mariners4ever

Ted said:
Bearinator said:

I asked about refs (and offered to ask around) as I though Stuart may be keen to do it and one or two of the other refs on here may also be interested, especially if its a 3 way tournament.

masmariner said:
mariners4ever said:

Either way I'm sure Neil will get a run with one of the teams, but seeing as Penang are trialing several young players he may be included in that group, not sure...

captain gus beard maybe??

i'm sure if neil plays for penang we have plenty of guys willing to play instead

Ted

Neal is playing for Dinamo and Stuart has agreed to Ref.

A 2nd ref will be needed if its a tournament though. (Cap'n or Omni?)

Jimmy

Sorry I havn't done more on the side of organising things.
I havnt had time to get on here.
I will chase up the players as soon as ive got time.

Ted

Jimmydinho said:
Sorry I havn't done more on the side of organising things.
I havnt had time to get on here.
I will chase up the players as soon as ive got time.

Ahh its all good Jimmy, pretty much got it covered now.

Ted

Once ground use has been confirmed by Tony (tonight hopefully), this game will go ahead even if the Cove can't play.

Ted

Kareem said:
so i am not needed?
i think i might be working actually
dunno

Not for this games mate no, I am waiting on Ty to confirm and that will be the team. Still not sure about the weekend (Sun 21st Dec) as neither team (mutineer or dinamo) has been fully confirmed as far as i know.

Ted

Players confirmed for the games are:
1. Jimmy
2. Craig
3. Dave
4. Mitch
5. Sean
6. Eggy
7. Ted
8. Matt
9. Mick
10. Neal
11. Jorome
12. Brett
13. Andrew (GK)
14. Tyson

Davo

tyson said:
are we going to train for this game at all?

We should have a couple of weekend training sessions before this game.  Even if some people can't make it, others who aren't even playing will be keen to have a kick.

Ted

Davo said:
tyson said:
are we going to train for this game at all?

We should have a couple of weekend training sessions before this game.  Even if some people can't make it, others who aren't even playing will be keen to have a kick.

I think it might be a good idea to have a few training runs beforehand.

clarky81 said:
just wondering is there a spot for me if not its cool  i just come over and watch as i live in kariong

sorry mate. there were a few others also keen on having a run,  but the games are only 40 min and any more than 3 subs would be too many i think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred