• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo v Penang v Cove Tournament?

Ted

Ok heres the low down.....

Sydney are playing the Mariners on Sat 13th Dec (kick off 7pm) 

Tony was wondering if we are keen on a three way tournament between The Cove, Penang and Dinamo with BBQ and beers before the Main game.

Games would be 40 min in length starting from 1pm and a $5 cost per player for ground wear and tear.

If the cove cant play it Mutineers may be able to make the 3rd team, thus cancelling the game the following weekend unless we still want to play the 2nd game. Which I am all for doing.

Thoughts people?

Perm can you contact the Cove about it please?

ps: Penang won't be using their first team, mostly trialists.

Ted

Kanwal Bull said:
dam I wont be able to play, mates 21st bday that day

Bummer mate. Due to it being a Saturday game some people won't be able to play either as they play cricket.

Davo

Ted said:
Ok heres the low down.....

Sydney are playing the Mariners on Sat 13th Dec (kick off 7pm) 

Tony was wondering if we are keen on a three way tournament between The Cove, Penang and Dinamo with BBQ and beers before the Main game.

Games would be 40 min in length starting from 1pm and a $5 cost per player for ground wear and tear.

If the cove cant play it Mutineers may be able to make the 3rd team, thus cancelling the game the following weekend unless we still want to play the 2nd game. Which I am all for doing.

Thoughts people?

Perm can you contact the Cove about it please?

ps: Penang won't be using their first team, mostly trialists.

This sounds awesome Ted, I really hope it goes ahead.

Ted

Jimmy can you email your Dinamo (Cove game) contacts and let me know how many can and want play this game so we can see how many short we are please?

Sean any news from the Cove?

Ted

Players confirmed:
1. Jimmy
2. Craig
3. Dave
4. Mitch
5. Sean
6. Eggy
7. Ted
8. Matt
9. Mick
10. Neal
11. Jorome
12. Brett
13. Andrew (GK)
14. Tyson

Want to play:
Kane
Kareem
Harry

marinermick

I am in for this as cricket would be a no go given how the cricket game might finish too close to the mariners' kickoff time

Will be dreadfully hungover as I have work Chrissy party the night before so me and bear can do lots of direct swaps.

Ted

mariners4ever said:
i'd imagine tony might want neil to play for penang.
id also think that tony would organise the officals

Tony has asked me to locate officials if I can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred