• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Could the Bulldogs play at Bluetongue??

GMK08-CS

Marinerchick said:
GMK08-CS said:
They are loren, theyve been acused of raping people in the past.
& just because you dont like newcastle in Soccer doesnt mean all of Newcastle are complete d**kheads, completely different code, different people!
um chels who is the one what has to travel to school every day up that way and put up with the shit i do because im a marinators supporter or for the fact that i like visiting the central coast better than i do newcastle I THINK ITS ME!!!

GMK08-CS said:
Greenpoleffc said:
GMK08-CS said:
& just because you dont like newcastle in Soccer doesnt mean all of Newcastle are complete d**kheads,

No, not all, but an unusually high % are dickheads.

Oh, its called Football FFS

Have you ever lived there, met every person in newcastle?
until you do that you will never know the truth.

& sorry i have a habit of calling it soccer grew up calling it soccer.

and knowing a few im telling you most of them are the same :)

GMK08-CS said:
Andy said:
GMK08-CS said:
Greenpoleffc said:
GMK08-CS said:
& just because you dont like newcastle in Soccer doesnt mean all of Newcastle are complete d**kheads,

No, not all, but an unusually high % are dickheads.

Oh, its called Football FFS

Have you ever lived there, met every person in newcastle?
until you do that you will never know the truth.

& sorry i have a habit of calling it soccer grew up calling it soccer.

Have you met every person in Newcastle?

Nope, but until i do & he does no one can say most of them are d**kheads or theyre not.
ive met a fair few novacoastrains & they are great people.

are you sure of that ?
the scum people are all the same
all dickheads

No there not loren you havent met all the newcastle people so you cants say jack sh*t about them being all the same!
Just because you dont like them because they beat us in the grandfinal & theyre rivals & create a good derby in A-league, doesnt mean they are f**king dickheads!
& They could be d**kheads to you cause some mariners fans are d**kheads to them!

fedelta

One thing I've notice, and it really grinds my gears, is that you spell allowed wrong.
TY for your time.

GMK08-CS

taylor said:
One thing I've notice, and it really grinds my gears, is that you spell allowed wrong.
TY for your time.
Wow, a spelling mistake, im pretty sure everyone makes mistakes.

james_sfc said:
GMK08-CS
did you make ur sig?
its quite good
Nah, i didnt but thanks :)
I think its awesome.

fedelta

GMK08-CS said:
taylor said:
TY for your time.
Wow, a spelling mistake, im pretty sure everyone makes mistakes.

Apologies, just felt the need to point it out, as it may help in the future.

Ranyen

I have been a Bulldogs supporter since 1986 (year I was born, in case it wasn't clear before) but I do not want them up here. Was listening to Star FM (they play it at work, prefer 2GO myself) and some guy called & said that the only way the coast would get behind a coast team is if they started one here.

Well, what where they trying to do before the CCM were formed? the NRL decided that there was not enough support to form a coast's NRL team.

So, since the birth of the glorious CCM, the NRL have seen what COULD of been, so now they are trying to "revive" teams by thinking that they can bring them here for a while. Big Mistake.

As much as I hate to say this, NRL is pretty much dying. I haven't bothered puting in my footy tips for about a month now, bacuase now the real football has started, I done have anymore time for has-beens.

Long live CCM!

GMK08-CS

Ranyen said:
I have been a Bulldogs supporter since 1986 (year I was born, in case it wasn't clear before) but I do not want them up here. Was listening to Star FM (they play it at work, prefer 2GO myself) and some guy called & said that the only way the coast would get behind a coast team is if they started one here.

Well, what where they trying to do before the CCM were formed? the NRL decided that there was not enough support to form a coast's NRL team.

That part, well said, we want our own league team not a moved club.

Part_Timer

no we dont WANT a league club at all....A-league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lawn bowls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nrl

GMK08-CS

Delilah said:
no we dont WANT a league club at all....A-league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lawn bowls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nrl

But a NRL team wouldnt affect the mariners, i dont think.

Arabmariner

GMK08-CS said:
Delilah said:

But they'd ruin our pitch.....NRL f**k off and die somewhere else! :headbounce:

Marinerchick

the grandfinal has nothing to do with it chelsea
they have always been c**ts and always will be
nothings going to change anytime soon

Ridiculously long he said she said thread removed to protect the public reader from head explosions!  Mods

Bex

GMK08-CS said:
Delilah said:

Yes it would; at the very least it would affect the pitch, but theres also potential for sponsor's money that we could have had going to NRL. Its vital that we maintain healthy funding; even more so as the salary cap increases and NRL are looking for other ways to make money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred