• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Could the Bulldogs play at Bluetongue??

Gav...

Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg says the NRL club may consider relocating to the NSW central coast.

The embattled club is yet to secure any sponsorship deals for next season and following the loss of their biggest star Sonny Bill Williams and a dismal season, the club is facing a $2 million gap in its coffers.

Greenberg told News Limited while a move to Gosford had not been discussed at board level, the NRL's golden handshake that accompanies the move is enticing, especially as the financial squeeze in Sydney threatens the viability of clubs.

The NRL has offered $8 million as a starting point to a club that relocates.

"It's not been discussed at board level - ever," Greenberg told The Australian.

"I reckon every Sydney club NRL chief executive should be looking at Gosford.

"If you don't look at it, you haven't done your job. You would be silly not to look at it."

Greenberg also admits that the move from Belmore to Olympic Park hasn't been ideal.

"We have had some frustrations and roadblocks in our current situation at Sydney Olympic Park," he said."

"It certainly hasn't transpired as we would have hoped. We're looking at a range of options going forward.

"Everyone should be looking at Gosford."

Atomic

We need to start stacking the sandbags on this side of the Hawkesbury River to stop this flood of tired and failing Leagues Clubs from choosing us as a last option... the final solution, if you will.

Man the shovels!

Marinerchick

lets hope that they disallow the bulldogs from coming to gosford
personally i really do hate nrl and they will only make the pitch worse :(

Aden

GMK08-CS said:
Dont wont them dirty people up here!
No way!

Bit Rascist aint it ?? 
what u mean by "them dirty people"

GO YOUU DOGGIES
next years a whole new year

Aden

but i shoulda added to that by sayin .. our mariners take priority and  would ruin the pitch so i agree with  NO

bulldogmariner

Having an NRL team on the Central Coast would be good business not only for the NRL but for the Mariners as well. If any team moves to the Central Coast they will need to emulate how the Mariners work in the community and be know as a fully Central Coast team. The money and exposure gained from having another national team on the Central Coast will allow for increased revenue and sponsorship only benefitting the Mariners. The question about the pitch is a poor one as this stadium is a White Elephant and only used 6 months every year. Thats why stadium management try to get as many events as possible to make money out of the stadium hence thats why the pitch doesnt get looked after.
The Bulldogs are a proud club and personally i would love to see them relocate to the Central Coast not just as a supporter of the Bulldogs NRL Club but as a lover of sport and the Central Coast region.
Look at the partnership between the Victory and the Storm they use the same training grounds and are building a new 30000 seat rectangular football ground.
Its time for people to put there differences together and embrace that to survive and thrive in the business world and sports world the Central Coast needs to have national teams and compete with cities such as Newcastle as the regional power for major sporting events.
We are better than Newcastle! Our facilities are better hence why the State Govt is redesigning EAS to give the Newcastle people something to be proud of.

The Mariners have won the hearts of the local people but maybe its time to allow another major sporting team in whether it is NRL, AFL, RU, Netball or Basketball!!!!

Ted

Yeah being Bulldog supporter since 1972 I am all for it! Would be a great thing for the Coast and great for the Club. Those with blinkers on may see otherwise, but 15,000 to 20,000 people filling BTS on almost a year round basis would be a fantastic thing IMO.

FFC Mariner

MarinaTed said:
Yeah being Bulldog supporter since 1972 I am all for it! Would be a great thing for the Coast and great for the Club. Those with blinkers on may see otherwise, but 15,000 to 20,000 people filling BTS on almost a year round basis would be a fantastic thing IMO.

Er no actually, because we must ensure that CCM are not swamped by the media coverage that Uncle Ruperts current toy would bring.

Does Gosford really need these losers and their dying game?? No

Ted

If CCM is as strong as I hope it is, then we should be able to stand proud beside an NRL team. If the dogs don't come this way then another team will and it's only a matter of time before this happens.

Ted

bulldogmariner said:
Having an NRL team on the Central Coast would be good business not only for the NRL but for the Mariners as well. If any team moves to the Central Coast they will need to emulate how the Mariners work in the community and be know as a fully Central Coast team. The money and exposure gained from having another national team on the Central Coast will allow for increased revenue and sponsorship only benefitting the Mariners. The question about the pitch is a poor one as this stadium is a White Elephant and only used 6 months every year. Thats why stadium management try to get as many events as possible to make money out of the stadium hence thats why the pitch doesnt get looked after.
The Bulldogs are a proud club and personally i would love to see them relocate to the Central Coast not just as a supporter of the Bulldogs NRL Club but as a lover of sport and the Central Coast region.
Look at the partnership between the Victory and the Storm they use the same training grounds and are building a new 30000 seat rectangular football ground.
Its time for people to put there differences together and embrace that to survive and thrive in the business world and sports world the Central Coast needs to have national teams and compete with cities such as Newcastle as the regional power for major sporting events.
We are better than Newcastle! Our facilities are better hence why the State Govt is redesigning EAS to give the Newcastle people something to be proud of.

The Mariners have won the hearts of the local people but maybe its time to allow another major sporting team in whether it is NRL, AFL, RU, Netball or Basketball!!!!

Central Coast Bulldogs sounds good to me.

FFC Mariner

And wont it look great across the front page of every paper in the land as they pack rape some girl, fight in Largo and generally behave like they normally do.

adz

Staff member
bulldogmariner said:
Having an NRL team on the Central Coast would be good business...

this thread took a turn for the funny all of a sudden

:popcorn:

Gav...

i hate to have the bulldogs on the coast worst club in the nrl, they wouldnt change their name to central coast bulldogs. The only way for an nrl team to be called central coast is that they would have to start a new one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred