Coastie Crew 16

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by Josho Howe, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

I got a couple of those Coastie Crew dislikes too....his either got a meager selection of opinion buttons, his a shit stirrer or his a Central Coast Bears fan on the troll :vhappy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. priorpeter

priorpeter Well-Known Member

Like I said - I’ve not been tearing anyone down. Thanks for the response but YA is not dead - sure from a match day perspective last season it wasn’t great but it’s f**king nigh on impossible to get anyone going with the results we had so anyone who tried to step into that role was fighting a losing battle straight away.
    Defo not dead though - we’re still getting over 30k reach and 10k engagements on some of our Facebook posts, so we’re doing okay.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Coast Football Ramble

Coast Football Ramble Well-Known Member

This is exactly the case.
    We offered an olive branch and an admin position for someone and they didn't want to take it. That's fair enough, if they want to do things their way, that's cool by us.
    I've no personal gripes with this person and I wish them all the best. If they ever want help they know I'm there for a chat as I have been in the past.

Merch has always been done as a group and approved as a group before production and it will continue to be done this way.

Best of luck to everyone in bay 16. I'm hoping it grows again with the good results coming back to the scoreboard.
    I'll even jump back on the drums at some stage.

For now, Im mainly focused on the pod and not the active side of things.
    Is Yellow Army still alive? I think so.
    If the club have said that. So be it. I guess it's up to us to show them we're still there.

-Jimmy.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Waspish

Waspish Active Member

This is weak.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

'Pavlov Dog Act'

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. marinermick

marinermick Well-Known Member

If there is a splinter group the attitudes already purveyed in this thread will show it will ultimately failure.

Past history has shown the breakaway groups don’t succeed because they are exclusive and attack previous people involved in active support.

The coast crowds are too small to alienate people.

Not a good start.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. Marinerschick

Marinerschick New Member

But you’ve literally been told that it’s not them.
    They’ve even tried joining but for some reason can’t comment.. it’s a shame that people are happy to put hate on them before even getting their side of the story.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  8. Elite

Elite Active Member

This makes me sad. We are all bound by the same cause - the love for our club.

The tension and segregation, regardless of who is at fault, will do us no favours getting numbers back into the bay imho.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Joining what exactly ??? :confused:
    Who's stopping them ??
    THIS IS A FREE TO ALL PUBLIC FORUM, tell them
    - to create an account
    - "get their side of the story out"

AND STOP with all this waffle on 'primary school' nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rowdy

Rowdy Well-Known Member

Even sadder is that:
    - some individuals 'LOVE the limelight' much MORE than their espoused 'love for the club' !!

& therein lies the problem.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Marinerschick

Marinerschick New Member

joining this forum.
    It says insufficient allowances to comment. Not sure why.

This “primary school” nonsense that you are mentioning has nothing to do with them.
    It’s a petty P.O.S that used to be involved with an active support group. They can think we don’t know who it is but everyone’s all over it.

L

12. adz

adz Moderator Staff Member

PM me their usernames and ill have a look. We have been getting hundreds of spam accounts lately, maybe it got caught up in that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Marinerschick

Marinerschick New Member

Just sent to you

14. Justin Cooney

Justin Cooney Active Member

Hey everyone, i have asked the real CC16 lads and NONE of them made this account. I'm just here to let you all know that the account itself does not represent the Coastie Crew in any way, and we are working to get it taken down. We are trying to unite all the fans not alienate them. Hope this clears things up a little. :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Bunch of wankers madly back tracking.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. adz

adz Moderator Staff Member

I guess this shows that anyone can call themselves "official"

[​IMG]

17. Marinerschick

Marinerschick New Member

Seriously... there was at least three comments from myself that said wasn’t them
    Not to mention the email for the coastie crew account doesn’t match any of those supplied to adz

It’s a petty wanker making shit that doesn’t need to be made.
    But you think whatever you want.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Worst back tracking ever

• Meh Meh x 1
  19. Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Capn Gus Bloodbeard Well-Known Member

Has anybody contacted the club about that? They can't go around calling themselves 'official'

Also....cringe name.

Also...have you banned this idiot's account yet? No idea why you didn't do it straight up instead of encouraging the trolling wanker.

I just thought it was one of the squadrunt kiddies having a troll. Not convinced it isn't, tbh

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Justin Cooney

Justin Cooney Active Member

Backtracking? Mate it was none of us. We have been in contact with the club as they are aware of this and we are working to get it removed. It was none of the core group of the CC, as said previously we are here to unite the fans and get active support back to what it can be.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.