• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Wombat

Great insight into what Monty is dong with the Academy, we are lucky to have such a passionate and loyal person on board and we are definitely seeing the fruits of his labour and also the punts he is taking on young talent. Look forward to seeing more come through over time.

Good plug for the Trust as well and could be perfect timing with the team having some success and peoples interest being peaked at the right time.

Everything seems to be aligned for a more stable and successful future.

Yes. I was very impressed with the Monty interview. He has alot more Gravitas that I expected from a tough Yorkshire boy.

Forum Phoenix

Back in the studio this arvo. Questions/comments/feedback/compliments/discussion points? Flick them through!

-Pete
There are so many awful things to talk about, but incredibly our football isn't one of them!

Like to hear your thoughts about Janota getting the starts over Nisbet. It may change when Janota is fully fit and at his sharpest, and he wasn't bad or anything last game, but for mine we clearly look a better side with Nisbet on.

Yes, it's working, but can you keep a player on the bench who just keeps doing what Kuol is doing? And no matter how great an attitude he has, when does any human start to go, hey come on, I should be out there, look what I'm doing.

Please also discuss how unbelievably Staj and the club handled the biggest refereeing cluster f**k most of us have ever seen in our lives.

Nice looking forward after that blight on the game. So would love a bigger than usual discussion and analysis on the upcoming game against Perth as I see it a s quite critical for us to post points after dropping those 3 and given that we play them twice in three weeks.

Thanks

And remember to breathe ;)

true believer

Back in the studio this arvo. Questions/comments/feedback/compliments/discussion points? Flick them through!

-Pete
i really want to know what repercussions fielding and ams are gunna face ?
is there a link between the sacking of helen reid and friday night ?
if nothing happens then .we can piss the season away as we'll be repeatedly f'ked till we miss the finals .

true believer

Can't believe you've calmed down already. Isn't even a week. I'm going to be running on this all the way to our imminent ACL campaign.
who's calming down ? i'll be writing to the sports minister about match fixing if there isn't 2 lambs
for the slaughter . write one to adam coach to about his lack of support for the team .
does he need someone outside his office .sign posting what about the 15% extra we need to pay
because of liberal party council mergers .
be belligerent to the max !

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

who's calming down ? i'll be writing to the sports minister about match fixing if there isn't 2 lambs
for the slaughter . write one to adam coach to about his lack of support for the team .
does he need someone outside his office .sign posting what about the 15% extra we need to pay
because of liberal party council mergers .
be belligerent to the max !
Not sure how much of that I understand TB, but the general spirit of it... huzzah.
. i think you should spend 2 hours talking about VAR so that FFC* can be upset like the rest of us ... it's only fair

* the Fulham variety not the Fire Chicken variety

:piralaugh: Seconded.

true believer

-Pete
why is the referee not listed on the a league web site ?
as no doubt ladbrokes,tab and sports bet have this information .
why doesn't the punter ? this adds further fuel of rigged results .

(at 4:30 pm)

Coast Football Ramble

VARcical. Absolutely VARcical. You know what I’m talking about.

We are back in the studio to discuss what on earth actually happened on Friday night, and dissect the weekend that was.
As always, we review the rest of the round, answer your questions, and more.

0 – 15.20 – Fred’s Question/VAR Review
15.20 – 40.25 – Adelaide v CCM Review
40.40 – 59.00 – Other A-League Things
59.10 – 69.30 – Fan Questions
69.40 – 73.20 – FootyTips Update/New Kits
73.30 – 78.05 – Outro

Soundcloud:
Spotify:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors