• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

pjennings

Not expecting this to be answered by the club rep/s - but probably just discussed by the pod crew.

The AFC qualifiers are later in the season and there is the possibility of some key players being missing at the pointy end of the season - depending on what Covid restrictions apply and with a possible Australian hub where HAL players may be easier to bring in.

With this in mind are we looking to strengthen certain areas amid recruitment for next season.

I suppose the concern is that the boys could do a great job throughout the season only to see the squad ravaged by Socceroo/ Olyroo / NZ team commitments around finals time.

Forum Phoenix

Urena had a few fans on here frustrated. But goal aside, though he got closed down in good spaces a few time, he looks like he's only getting more dangerous to me. Quality runs, good decision maker, just needs the legs. Interested in a discussion on him and if you could manage to get a S&C report on him, where do they think he and Janota are at? 70, 80, 90 percent?

scottmac

Suspended
The turf condition at the stadium. When did it get laid, what's it look like, do we think it will be ready for the next game,

Ironbark

Not expecting this to be answered by the club rep/s - but probably just discussed by the pod crew.

The AFC qualifiers are later in the season and there is the possibility of some key players being missing at the pointy end of the season - depending on what Covid restrictions apply and with a possible Australian hub where HAL players may be easier to bring in.

With this in mind are we looking to strengthen certain areas amid recruitment for next season.

I suppose the concern is that the boys could do a great job throughout the season only to see the squad ravaged by Socceroo/ Olyroo / NZ team commitments around finals time.
I've been wondering about this too.

Wombat

I have just started a new topic about a fundraiser for the Podcast.

"I have been listening to the The Coast Football Ramble Podcast regularly this season and the quality of the Poddie is absolutely excellent. It is well respected by the club and they often have very insightful interviews with Coaching staff and players (and our CEO).
Last week they talked about organising a fundraiser to buy some new recording equipment.

I think it would be fantastic if the members of this forum could pass the hat around and help them buy the new equipment that they desperately need.

All pledges can be handed into either East Gosford Thai Massage (Shop 2, 29 Victoria St, East Gosford, next to the Elanora Hotel) or Wyoming Thai Massage (Shop 4, 470 Pacific Hwy, Wyoming, next to KFC). For anyone not from the Coast, you can PM and I will give you my bank details.

All donations will be listed here and updated daily.

I would like to start us off with a $100 donation. Any amount will be gratefully received by Pete, Luke, Josh, Erin and Jimmy.

1. Wombat $100."

Please head over and do what you can.

TC Redline

Gents great stuff week in week out with the pod and it must be so good to rock up to record The pod in what has been such a positive season so far. Given your inside knowledge of all things Mariners, Aleague and NPL , how are we placed in depth for centre backs? Rowles and Tongyik have been magnificent this year but are sneaking up there in yellows and just wondering what the depth is in these positions if suspended or injured as we seem to have reasonable depth in all other areas across the park this year?

style_cafe

The turf condition at the stadium. When did it get laid, what's it look like, do we think it will be ready for the next game,

I came past the stadium on Monday late afternoon and it was just starting to be laid.
I`d hate to play on it now,it needs at least a month for the turf to root and knit together.

2 games of NRL in the next 2 weeks won`t help it either... :popcorn:

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

I came past the stadium on Monday late afternoon and it was just starting to be laid.
I`d hate to play on it now,it needs at least a month for the turf to root and knit together.

2 games of NRL in the next 2 weeks won`t help it either... :popcorn:
Drove by earlier. It'll be finished today I reckon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred