• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

priorpeter

Yes they did - but I think they missed Hatch (can't be bothered to rewind either)
I did miss hatch and realised about 20 seconds after and felt horrible! Did try and slide it back in there but the moment was gone unfortunately. So, special mention for Matty Hatch, the academy product who scored with his first ever touch in senior football! More of the same on Saturday please.

blue_Pirate

Awesome pod guys! Jimmy is an essential as he kind of plays the straight man. He’s Hilariously funny and was laughing out loud so hard while driving. He has a dash of pessimism that I can truly relate to having watched our games over the years. Classic hangover from supporting the team that is a true underdog. Luv the pod!

Jimmy

Awesome pod guys! Jimmy is an essential as he kind of plays the straight man. He’s Hilariously funny and was laughing out loud so hard while driving. He has a dash of pessimism that I can truly relate to having watched our games over the years. Classic hangover from supporting the team that is a true underdog. Luv the pod!

Can confirm this is not one of my alt accounts and I have not paid Mr Blue_Pirate any cash for comment.

Thanks for the comment mate. I'll be honest, I've felt really down about not being able to host or be on the pod as much as I used to, your comment has really made me feel much better about my contributions of late.

true believer

Can confirm this is not one of my alt accounts and I have not paid Mr Blue_Pirate any cash for comment.

Thanks for the comment mate. I'll be honest, I've felt really down about not being able to host or be on the pod as much as I used to, your comment has really made me feel much better about my contributions of late.
blue pirate is a good lad sits up in the prawn sandwich seats .i have spoken

Coast Football Ramble

We’re back in the studio this afternoon to review the events of the last couple of weeks, and review the season that was.
We’ll also be joined by Mariners Head of Football Ken Schembri!
Questions? Fire away

TC Redline

We’re back in the studio this afternoon to review the events of the last couple of weeks, and review the season that was.
Questions? Fire away
Firstly podcast has been awesome all year gents and really appreciate your efforts for us followers of all things A league. Erin has always been spot on too with just get rid of VAR which is an awful part of the game except when it cost the Scum a championship against Victory.

Short and quick Question : Do you see this year as an anomaly for us and normal service has been resumed ( far out I hope not)?.

ashman89

Questions? Fire away
Cut straight to it. Any word on Who’s staying, Who’s leaving and Who’s coming to the club?

Are we all jumping on the cahn express or is that train not stopping at any Central Coast stations ?

Melange

Questions? Fire away

I get the sense there are players that have left after our bad seasons because of a poor coaching structure eg part Time support staff.

Staj regularly mentioned we fixed this and it was a key to the teams improvement. Despite him leaving, are we keepinging that structure and the staff who helped deliver this season's improvement?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb