• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Club World Championship

Kareem

1) I assume we r supporting for every single opponent that faces the Jets next year eh? We will be really unaustralian than
2) I am only supporting a team that I have supported longer than the A-league has existed (although after thinking about I conceded that if Mariners vs Al Ahly ever occurred I would support mariners as I was born in Central Coast not Cairo)
3) This is my family team. My mum and Uncle's team
but hey any chance to have a dig at Kareem!

scottmac

Suspended
forzamariners said:
You are a disgrace kareem
How unaustralian of you

I'm over cheering for AU now.

F**k em, no trophy's to win, no glory for Australia to bask in, let em get flogged. We need their mental state as fragile as possible coming into the end of our season.

Come on Al Ahly!!

Kareem

scottmac said:
forzamariners said:
You are a disgrace kareem
How unaustralian of you

I'm over cheering for AU now.

F**k em, no trophy's to win, no glory for Australia to bask in, let em get flogged. We need their mental state as fragile as possible coming into the end of our season.

Come on Al Ahly!!
lol good point
hmmm- maybe I can get into contact with my egyptian brothers and organise a few accidental injuries for Adelaide :p :p :p

Redline

Ah but the better any Australian team does in any international competition the more the proffile of football in Australia increases, and the more the profile of Australian football overseas increases.

David Votoupal

If you've got Foxtel, Channel 648 (SBS World News Channel) has the game as I speak.

Al-Ahly is a very big name in African and to an extent world football, certainly one of the biggest Adelaide United have played to date.

And Cristiano scores!!!!

Kareem

i think they understimated adelaide...
im hopin for a strong 2nd half
will miss last 15-20 mins though :(

David Votoupal

Full-time 1-0.

Adelaide United do Australia proud once more, in beating a very strong side and one of Africa's pre-eminent clubs.

Tassiemariner

Cristiano goal was real quality.

Al-Ahly didn't look up for it at all

Really enjoyed watching the match on a channel which i didn't even know existed for some reason.

fedelta

oh that's f**ked - was looking forward to my daily instalment of filipino news, only to be interrupted by man utd vs gamba

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred