• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Chris Payne

Sean

kevrenor said:
BigNuts said:
Apologies for making the link between the marinators forum and the marinators... I don't know where I made that connection... There must be something subliminal

Look up .... it says Central Coast Mariners Fans Forum > Central Coast Football ...

Marinators forum is further up the site

But yes, there are "a few twats!"

The big banner up the top of the screen and the website address both say Marinators but? so anything on this forum could be seen as Marinators views.

W

Wilson

I am not nor never will be a Marinator.. I live on the Central Coast, I play football. I attend most Mariners games. I comment on this site because we share a common interest.... football.

typool

Wilson said:
I am not nor never will be a Marinator.. I live on the Central Coast, I play football. I attend most Mariners games. I comment on this site because we share a common interest.... football.

i agree with wilson.

i live in the CC and i play football for wyoming and we i support the might mariners just like all of you guys.

scottmac

Suspended
typool said:
Wilson said:

i agree with wilson.

i live in the CC and i play football for wyoming and we i support the might mariners just like all of you guys.

I support your avatar but get that dirty dirty shirt off her.

From the dug out

Ry4n said:
If you don't care why comment?

If you think it's a stupid topic to be posting about just let the tread die or does it just seem like a good excuse to raise your post count..?

Either that or your one of the few people on here, from what I have observed. That shoot down any new forum user's or someone with differen't view's.

I think the attitude's of people like you is holding back the forum, there could be so many new member's but from what I've seen almost everytime a new user has a suggestion/opionion there is a small group instantly there to put them down.

I rarely post due to that fact. //end rant

Ok, so here me out or snap back...  your choice....your opinion!

If I choose to say 'Who cares", "Not interested" or "WOW how exciting"! That is the choice that I make. My opinion regarding the opening post had nothing to do with anything other than what my thought process was at that time.

Regard me firing up at being accused as chasing post counts, or being responsible for turning people away from this forum....then yes I do take offence to that!

This is a free passage for comment, I'm sure you, as I do, don't agree with everything that has been said in the past! If you write a positive post, then cannot handle a negative response.....or a negative post e.g. McKinna Out! And receive positive replies, defending the opening argument, than that is the right of peoples choice!

To suggest that we should only reply if we agree with the topic, defies the purpose of having a forum!

Regarding me telling u to "u know what", I'm sorry, I could of chosen my words better, however at that time I felt that I was defending myself against you preceiving me to be someone of lesser character to that of someone, maybe like yourself! ....That was a complement!

In the past I have stood up (only to be shot down) regarding posts eg: James Holland, Sasho leaving and so on! (players also that chose not to be a Mariner).

The negitivity that i recieved along the way didn't make me question those peoples character, just because they didn't like what I had to say!

I regret taking aim at you being a person who has less posts than me....I do not think that I have any more right than you..... I also spend alot more time reading than comenting, 5 days in total, for bugger all, replies (in the bigger scheme of things).

Ry4n

I never said that people shouldn't post anything negative purely because they don't agree with a comment or opinion, but the post "Who care's" add's nothing to the conversation in a positive or negative way.
But you had your opinion and you felt it was your right to let everyone know what it was right?

And I guess in future post's I will choose my word's carefuly so it does not seem that Iam "accusing" you of anything, But this is a free passage for comment isn't it?
And I wanted to express my opinion of what I think of the attitude that is sometime's adopted by a small group of forum user's.

So I apologise if my opionion regarding your post or the way you expressed your opinion had nothing to do with anything other than what my thought process was at that time and it offended you.

But really we could go back and forth with this debate "we'll it's a public forum and Im free to express blah blah blah" but it will go forever or I will just get bored of reading/reply to long posts. So i guess in an attempt to end this all, what I was trying to express is I can't understand why someone would want to comment on something unless it was a contructive comment be it in a negative or positive way. But really it was, It has helped make this thread two page's long..  So there goes my point..

So let's just all get along, we're supposed to be here about football remember
  :)

Paolo

Sean Francis Lacy said:
kevrenor said:
BigNuts said:
Apologies for making the link between the marinators forum and the marinators... I don't know where I made that connection... There must be something subliminal

Look up .... it says Central Coast Mariners Fans Forum > Central Coast Football ...

Marinators forum is further up the site

But yes, there are "a few twats!"

The big banner up the top of the screen and the website address both say Marinators but? so anything on this forum could be seen as Marinators views.
but then the names on the left hand side suggests that each comment is only the view of the individual ;)

clarky81

hi to all as it has been said we are the central coast mariners and on previous subjects i have been very vocal on a dislike of a fellow mariners 1 in particular. but i no thiis young bloke and his family and this young bloke was the inagraual( sorry about spelling) of the lucas neill award which offer young bloke sholarships with Manly FC too  trial overseas in england( blackburn, west ham), belguim just to name a few, im sorry too say his family would like to see him play in the yellow and blue of CC mariners but 1 Laurie Mckinna sign some other twat up front who has done nothing (matt simon) so this kid went and sign with bling FC if  he this is good enough to win an award in which lucas neill entrust his own dad, robbie slater and Manly FC 1st grade coach  to choose a young bloke with this award. WHY I ASK IS HE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR OUR LOCCAL A-LEAGUE TEAM and has to go and play for a rival team can someone please tell me y we sign crap and let the good play on the coast good to rival team

dibo

clarky81 said:
hi to all as it has been said we are the central coast mariners and on previous subjects i have been very vocal on a dislike of a fellow mariners 1 in particular. but i no thiis young bloke and his family and this young bloke was the inagraual( sorry about spelling) of the lucas neill award which offer young bloke sholarships with Manly FC too  trial overseas in england( blackburn, west ham), belguim just to name a few, im sorry too say his family would like to see him play in the yellow and blue of CC mariners but 1 Laurie Mckinna sign some other twat up front who has done nothing (matt simon) so this kid went and sign with bling FC if  he this is good enough to win an award in which lucas neill entrust his own dad, robbie slater and Manly FC 1st grade coach  to choose a young bloke with this award. WHY I ASK IS HE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR OUR LOCCAL A-LEAGUE TEAM and has to go and play for a rival team can someone please tell me y we sign crap and let the good play on the coast good to rival team
:piralaugh:

'some other twat up front who has done nothing (matt simon)'? You've got to be taking the piss, nobody in their right mind would say that with a straight face.

And have you found the full stop key? Please use it.

W

Wilson

dibo said:
clarky81 said:
:piralaugh:

'some other twat up front who has done nothing (matt simon)'? You've got to be taking the piss, nobody in their right mind would say that with a straight face.

And have you found the full stop key? Please use it.

I concur

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred