• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Chris Payne

jarrad

Chris Payne played indoor soccer tonight at Kincumber Indoor centre.
His team won and he was clearly a class above the rest.

We play against that team in a few weeks.
For anyone interested to come see him play (assuming he is, and that he
is not off training with Sydney or whatever) I will post the day and
time when I find out.
Alternatively, you can check for yourself at http://www.kincumberindoorsports.com.au/sports-centre-information/sports-draws.do
our team name is the Lolspurs, and he is in a team called Nathan's team.
Will be wearing the mariners jerseys on the night.
Show him just how good the coast are.  :p

Ry4n

If you don't care why comment?

If you think it's a stupid topic to be posting about just let the tread die or does it just seem like a good excuse to raise your post count..?

Either that or your one of the few people on here, from what I have observed. That shoot down any new forum user's or someone with differen't view's.

I think the attitude's of people like you is holding back the forum, there could be so many new member's but from what I've seen almost everytime a new user has a suggestion/opionion there is a small group instantly there to put them down.

I rarely post due to that fact. //end rant

W

Wilson

From the dug out said:
F_ck off "Boot Cleaner"!!!

If anyone wants to watch someone of that level, they can watch the Mariners train daily!

Ding Ding

dbryant

From the dug out said:

I'm currently trying to work out whether that was brilliantly-executed irony or horrendous ignorance, given the contents of the 'rant' he was replying to...

BigNuts

Quality rant Ry4n! There are a few twats in this forum who shoot people down for the sake of it. Is it any wonder why the marinators have gone from rubbish in version 1 to embarrassing in version 4

fedelta

From the dug out said:

If anyone wants to watch someone of that level, they can watch the Mariners train daily!

you are not superior because you are a squad member.

marinermick

BigNuts said:
Quality rant Ry4n! There are a few twats in this forum who shoot people down for the sake of it. Is it any wonder why the marinators have gone from rubbish in version 1 to embarrassing in version 4

lol, stop generalising

the people who generally shoot people down on this forum are usually not marinators

this forum is a community for all mariners' supporters, not just marinators

marinermick

BigNuts said:
I  didnt say everyone on this forum is a twat, I said a few twats!

but then you made the link to the marinators from the post above, which incidentially came from a non-marinator

you used the above post as a reason to denigrate and rubbish the marinators

BigNuts

Apologies for making the link between the marinators forum and the marinators... I don't know where I made that connection... There must be something subliminal

marinermick

BigNuts said:
Apologies for making the link between the marinators forum and the marinators... I don't know where I made that connection... There must be something subliminal

do you honestly believe that everyone who posts here are marinators?

kevrenor

BigNuts said:

Look up .... it says Central Coast Mariners Fans Forum > Central Coast Football ...

Marinators forum is further up the site

But yes, there are "a few twats!"

Razorback

marinermick said:
BigNuts said:

but then you made the link to the marinators from the post above, which incidentially came from a non-marinator

At least your not trying to shoot him down  ::)

marinermick

Razorback said:
marinermick said:
BigNuts said:

At least your not trying to shoot him down  ::)

and why would i do that?

FFC Mariner

BigNuts said:
Is it any wonder why the marinators have gone from rubbish in version 1 to embarrassing in version 4

I dont suppose you could give the Marinators a few pointers on what has gone downhill since V1?

I'm sure people would find it helpful if you put up or shut up?

As to the Chris Payne thing, I reckon him playing local indoor is newsworthy and kinda what grassroots forums are about really.

dibo

FFC Mariner said:
BigNuts said:
Is it any wonder why the marinators have gone from rubbish in version 1 to embarrassing in version 4

I dont suppose you could give the Marinators a few pointers on what has gone downhill since V1?

I'm sure people would find it helpful if you put up or shut up?

+1

Put them 'BigNuts' of yours on the line and tell us what we've been doing wrong. I'm itching to hear.

Extra points for telling us what you will do to help us move onward and upward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred