• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast United

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Gonna watch the CCU v Marconi game tonight on Facebook (since I figured out how ) ???❤️⚽️☠️

priorpeter

First W of the campaign for CCU tonight, 2-1 over the heavily fancied Dulwich Hill. Huge shift from the 3 CBs in Geordie Howe, Matt Crowell, and Matt Smale (ex CCMA who looks to be a real talent). Pleasure to be back on the call for a CCU game too!

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

Good to get the first win of the season. The top 8 was starting to get away without a win tonight. Howe and Crowelly played well. 2 great assists by Macca too. I’m not sold on Smale just yet, hopefully he proves me wrong. Biggest dissapointment of the night was seeing a massive piece of shit floating around Pluim. Apparently the piece of shit was a ‘winner’ named Zygmunt. Must have been lost on his way to Parramatta

Ozhammer

Good to get the first win of the season. The top 8 was starting to get away without a win tonight. Howe and Crowelly played well. 2 great assists by Macca too. I’m not sold on Smale just yet, hopefully he proves me wrong. Biggest dissapointment of the night was seeing a massive piece of shit floating around Pluim. Apparently the piece of shit was a ‘winner’ named Zygmunt. Must have been lost on his way to Parramatta
Probably looking for a gig with CCU now they’re a winning team…..? :popcorn:

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

Another week, another win, 3-1 v Gladesville. Pretty sure Gladesville we’re looking for a draw as they were time wasting from the 20th minute ? New striker Duncan Stewart looks quality, scored within a minute or two of coming on. Now into 2nd spot and looking good for finals and promotion. On another note spotted Lachie Wales and Nizzy in the stands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami