• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners V Sydney FC

midfielder

Of all teams in the competition I dislike [being polite] nay despise the Flying Circus.

I still remember the night that Kossies hackers kicked the sh*t out of us... Danny got sent off .... we had so many injuries we finished with 9 players... and the ref I can hardly say his name had the worst by light years match I have ever been too...

AnyWho we move on.... nay I can't when we played them earlier in the year they had 5 of our academy players on the park and one on the bench... F**K Lowy and his no internal transfer fees... [like this year clubs are gonna come after our players].

Moving on again... crunch match, win this we pass Sydney and have a huge goal difference advantage....

Mega massive game.....Hope Smith is fit and loved the way Monty gave some players an early mark last night to help prepare for Saturday...

Insertnamehere

2 form teams playing. Good test of where we're at, as well as the wutd game we should have nabbed. I'm thinking 1-1 draw.

Huddo

2 form teams playing. Good test of where we're at, as well as the wutd game we should have nabbed. I'm thinking 1-1 draw.
I honestly don't think Sydney is in form. With the exception of the 3-0 victory at home to WU, I haven't seen much from them.
A questionable derby victory, a victory against the current spooners, alot of draws, some losses. Most of their victories happened pre Febuary when the comp was in disarray.
They definatly have not been consistent enough recently though.

Insertnamehere

I honestly don't think Sydney is in form. With the exception of the 3-0 victory at home to WU, I haven't seen much from them.
A questionable derby victory, a victory against the current spooners, alot of draws, some losses. Most of their victories happened pre Febuary when the comp was in disarray.
They definatly have not been consistent enough recently though.
3-1-1 for 3rd best across last 5.

Ancient Mariner

We can be a real bogey team for Sydney and often do them against the odds. They have been gradually going backwards since Corica took over and even though he is reputed to be a nice guy. I look forward to us helping put him out of a job.
I still remember the 1st season grand final.
Next year with Talay at the helm they will again be a force.
Make hay while the sun shines.

pjennings

We can be a real bogey team for Sydney and often do them against the odds. They have been gradually going backwards since Corica took over and even though he is reputed to be a nice guy. I look forward to us helping put him out of a job.
I still remember the 1st season grand final.
Next year with Talay at the helm they will again be a force.
Make hay while the sun shines.

Strikes me as an entitled arrogant person

turbo

If we beat them on the weekend Sydney’s finals hopes will take a big hit. Not only do they waste a game and we close the gap but their run home only has 1 easy game in the roar.

If they can beat City tonight that changes the equation a bit but as things sit now it looks quite possible they’ll land around 31-33 points.

FFC Mariner

Of all teams in the competition I dislike [being polite] nay despise the Flying Circus.

I still remember the night that Kossies hackers kicked the sh*t out of us... Danny got sent off .... we had so many injuries we finished with 9 players... and the ref I can hardly say his name had the worst by light years match I have ever been too...

AnyWho we move on.... nay I can't when we played them earlier in the year they had 5 of our academy players on the park and one on the bench... F**K Lowy and his no internal transfer fees... [like this year clubs are gonna come after our players].

Moving on again... crunch match, win this we pass Sydney and have a huge goal difference advantage....

Mega massive game.....Hope Smith is fit and loved the way Monty gave some players an early mark last night to help prepare for Saturday...
Like all Mariners fans with long memories - the way they are protected by the AL is sickening.

Heff's leg, salary cap cheating in S1 (unpunished), kiddy fiddler being allowed to play for them, Breeze sending Danny off for last man when Yorke was running away from goal etc etc f**k them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami