• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

scottmac

Suspended
So the rumours were a Sth American for the next visa. I know of a Sth American on the way out at a club we've had connections with before......:popcorn:

jacobsfl

Thoughts on Erik Paartalu? Obviously on the more experienced side but would be a nice gap-filler at the right price.

Ben10

Thoughts on Erik Paartalu? Obviously on the more experienced side but would be a nice gap-filler at the right price.
Obviously haven't watched him play for a few years but if he's anything like he used to be, yes, would definitely take him in a heartbeat. Experience plus ability in an area of the field which could do with reinforcing.

As long as he publicly apologies to all fans first for scoring a silly goal in 2011.

midfielder

OK OK Ok

And I have not started on the Hunter Reds yet...

But in spirit of rumours, based on hearsay, BS, and pure guest work...

Some time ago I read our Costa Rican striker said he was aware of other Coata Rican players willing to come to Australia... Guess One built on nothing

Guess two.. a poster said we are getting a visa player...

Guess three... another poster said the visa player would be South American

SO

Guess upon guess and drawing a strange conclusion... are we getting a Costa Rican international as the new visa signing...

To complete the rumour, based on guess unpon guess and assumptions draw out of nothing here is the Costa Rican transfer list for there international players...

If I am right, I will claim forum god status... is I am wrong lets all forget this post...

No... 7 & 21 on the list seem to be affordable...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami