• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

FFC Mariner

Ruon, Bozanic, and Simon will go (I think) and Tsekenis has already gone. Miller we know.
I'd be inclined ot try to re- sign the rest.
Expect 1 keeper would go too
Theres a fair bit of cap to throw at keeping the rest - if that gets used up we need to expect more kids to come through from CCMA as cheaper cover

marinermick

Ruon, Bozanic, and Simon will go (I think) and Tsekenis has already gone. Miller we know.
Theres a fair bit of cap to throw at keeping the rest - if that gets used up we need to expect more kids to come through from CCMA as cheaper cover

There could well be some overseas moves (nothing I have heard) but players like Rowles, Birraz, Nizzy, Farrell etc are all capable to advance their careers and wallet.

Corsair

You'd keep Roux? We also need a spot for Garang unless he's on an academy deal or something.

There could well be some overseas moves (nothing I have heard) but players like Rowles, Birraz, Nizzy, Farrell etc are all capable to advance their careers and wallet.
Notice that Rowles is our most highly valued player. He'll certainly get approached but whether he wants to leave is a different matter, his family situation might make a move less likely. I'd be disappointed to lose Birraz, I think there would need to be a big fee involved and he's also expressed that he's happy on the coast. Too early for Faz to move I suspect, one more season with us at least I would hope. Niz is a big concern, if scouts can overlook his stature, doesn't look great on paper, small and doesn't score goals but he's of massive value to our team. Maybe another club might try to poach him to sit him on bench and spoil our setup.

FFC Mariner

You'd keep Roux? We also need a spot for Garang unless he's on an academy deal or something.

Notice that Rowles is our most highly valued player. He'll certainly get approached but whether he wants to leave is a different matter, his family situation might make a move less likely. I'd be disappointed to lose Birraz, I think there would need to be a big fee involved and he's also expressed that he's happy on the coast. Too early for Faz to move I suspect, one more season with us at least I would hope. Niz is a big concern, if scouts can overlook his stature, doesn't look great on paper, small and doesn't score goals but he's of massive value to our team. Maybe another club might try to poach him to sit him on bench and spoil our setup.
As a relatively cheap squaddie, Roux is decent cover at RB. We presumably have signed Acquilina to start and we do have a couple of decent kids who can play RB so maybe he will go?

Corsair

i originally went by transfermarket but some of it didnt seem right on some players, if you go back and check Mullers announcement he was said to have a 2 year deal
That lines up with Transfermrkt which has him on contract until 2023.

Wombat

Who would you have back from that squad? Rowles, Pain (always worked hard even in our shit seasons), Hiariej when fit and Brama when not snapping legs! Maybe Golec.

I still cringe when i hear the name McGing, god he was shite. Some of our fans used to love him i never got it, thought he was a massive liability. I don't know how he's still got a gig in the A league.
Golec was a great bloke but a pretty average player. McGing was completely shite like you say. Melling was shite. Hoole was a passenger. Berry was shite. The two Goalkeepers were woeful. I loved Tommy but he would be too old now.

Wombat

Played well for 45 last night, was atrocious for 10.
He's got the bones of a good player, just needs to understand the defensive role of the spot.
He gone done twice in the first two minutes and then done twice just after halftime. His main problem is he has no awareness of the attackers around him, he just watches the ball. He has done it his whole career. If he is on min wage then I would keep him as a back up to Aqualina for 1 more year. He was excellent last week (but he didn't have to defend). Miller looked way better than Roux when he came on but the one thing Roux has is experience.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred