• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Charlie1

Ureña, Moresche and the Cumdog if they play like I hope they do I’m sorry but can’t see any room for Matty maybe the bench

Michael

Cumdog is a massive signing. I’m sure he’s coming here with an attitude of wanting to prove people in the UK wrong. He wants a Socceroos shirt, I expect him to hit the ground running. I’m very excited to see him play, a lot of my mates love his rowdy side and are keen to see him play just because of that ???

jacobsfl

I'm neither here nor there on this one. Seems like a bit of a glass cannon but the signing does have weight and he's got a point to prove. Hopefully Monty puts him in his place.

Michael

I think some people are too worried about his few off field incidents. Don’t jump to conclusions “oh he’s definitely going to hit the town in terrigal and get blind and bring the club into disrepute”
Give him a chance, I’m sure he knows he’s coming into a very big opportunity here, if he hits the ground running and bangs goals straight away he’s a smoky for the World Cup. Monty is astute enough to not sign him without trusting he won’t f**k up off the pitch. This isn’t Mike Mulvey signing his agents other clients.

The senior players we have are proper pro’s. Cumdogs drunken incidents were each moments where he was egged on and looking for approval. He’ll get approval here by working hard and grafting.

Ironbark

I'm enjoying this signing already.
When I first read about his history I had doubts, but really he hasn't done anything actually wrong or even that outrageous, he's just having a good time which in truth I respect. There is no rulebook saying life is required to be sensible and serious all the time.

I think turning up to training hung over won't happen again as it was immature and impetuous. He just needs some firm boundaries and Monty will provide that.
I do expect him to get up to a few hijinks however, might even be entertaining. Poor judgement is still a risk... but mostly his own risk
Most importantly - he's an excitable and motivated goalscorer. Can't wait to see it in action - bring it on!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred