• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners sign Ahmad Elrich

P

Pete

DONNA said:
oh well if he continues to eat at macca's hope his eating the new healthy menu(if they do have one??)

Yeah they have Heart Foundation Red Tick meals, that strangely enough, don't taste anything like a Maccas' meal!

Or....maybe Maccas West Gosford is his personal sponsor?

P

Pete

DONNA said:
somehow i can't see it,i think his pretty keen on himself.
Have you caught him admiring his image in a shop window reflection or something? ;D

Don

NO,BUT HIS SISTERS COME INTO MY SHOP TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS,HE CAME IN ONE DAY TO COLLECT HER STUFF HE EXPECTED ME WAIT ON HIM HAND AND FOOT.

P

Pete

A simple "And your name is....?" usually deflates an ego I've found. ;)
And when he says "Elrich" - ask him to spell it. :)

If he's wearing Mariners gear at the time, ask him where or who he got it from as you've been thinking about updating your supporters gear, and find that Rebel Sports can be a bit pricey. ;D

And when he says he now plays for them, put it to him in a nice way that your happy he got into a club that can give him his big break and finally realise his dream of playing professional football. :thumbup:

skilbeck

i dont reckon Elrich is a lost cause, I reckon that Clarky should be cracking out the whips this week (no innuendo intended)

Alicia

skilbeck said:
i dont reckon Elrich is a lost cause, I reckon that Clarky should be cracking out the whips this week (no innuendo intended)

The players are on holidays until April 21, all whip cracking will have to wait till then.

P

Pete

I'll say no more til he takes the field....he's entitled to strut around town as much as anyone.
To me, it is more important about what he thinks he is when he gets the ball at his feet in a game. And then, he'd better be thinking he's good enough to be there.

Gav...

boofhead said:
hey guys.i heard elrich only signed with us because scum didn't want him.he didn't want to be away from tarek :'(

scum didnt want him or something like that so he came to the mariners then he wanted tarek to come to the mariners aswell but tarek stayed at newcastle for "loyalty"

Ted

I don't give a damn about anyones 'personal life or preferences'.  If they deliver the goods on the field, that is all the matters and get my vote....

Omni

MarinaTed said:
I don't give a damn about anyones 'personal life or preferences'.  If they deliver the goods on the field, that is all the matters and get my vote....

If they're bringing our club and our game into disrepute I definitely care!

marinermick

DONNA said:
NO,BUT HIS SISTERS COME INTO MY SHOP TO BUY THERE PRODUCTS,HE CAME IN ONE DAY TO COLLECT HER STUFF HE EXPECTED ME WAIT ON HIM HAND AND FOOT.

working in customer service isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred