• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMFC v NUJFC

~Floss~

Jimmy said:
spike said:
Do the players hate the Scum as much as we do?
If not, then it's really nothing to lift for is it?

I know hutch does.

Then our only hope is for Hutch to take on the team's motivational role this week.

After the PG defeat on Sun all I wanted to hear Lawrie or Wilko say post-match was that although we're out of the running for every piece of silverware this season, there's one title left and it's arguably the best one to win - derby bragging rights.

The script was virtually written; the only thing we can still achieve this season is to try to break the drought. One home game remaining and it's the derby??!!

Maybe Hutch is the man to fire 'em up for this

Forum Phoenix

We will win I think. Put your house on it serious.
Predict game of the season coming up.
Pity it couldn't have been 9 weeks ago  :(

LFCMariners

I'm in two minds about this one. Part of me thinks that the boys will fire up, it's the derby, and we will win convincingly, bully the Scum on the field and bring a happy conclusion to a forgettable season. For the first time in 11 weeks, the home fans will be leaving with smiles wide.

Then on the other hand I think what the f**K. The boys have had 10 weeks to get motivated enough for a win, and granted sometimes luck and the referee go against you, but if you're playing decent enough you'll surely come away with all 3 points at least once in 10 attempts. Considering whats' been at stake this past 10 weeks and the way it has been so meekly surrendered to the point that the Mariners are now officially also-rans, I am trying to figure out how the boys are going to get specially motivated for this one?

The best we can do is to bring our a-game in the stands. Be f**ked if the Centrelink Army is going to out-do us on our home-ground...

LFCMariners

Yup. Hope Hutch kicks the ball into the Centrelink Army at the end of the match as well. I'd also say I hope there won't be many of them there by that point, having flocked out through the turnstyles with 5 minutes to go, but I think I'm being a little optimistic.  :(

LFCMariners

The negativity from some about this coming game is a little frustrating. Stuff like "We'll be out-numbered; they'll out-do us" etc. Put your violins down. Provided you are at the game and you are singing, there isn't much to worry about. If they want to sing about us not being in the finals, fine. At least we aren't on the welfare. It is also reasonably unlikely the wooden spoon will be heading to Gosford. Last derby match at EAS, we were out-numbered, but we out-sang them for most of the match, and stayed on singing after they had packed up and left. Do the same on Saturday night, and leave worrying about the scoreline to the players.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
you know what...I reckon we'll hand the jets arses to 'em....dunno why and taking recent form into account, probably,  no f'n way recky...BUT...i just got this feeling that we gonna flog 'em, so...board up the shop windows and batten down the hatches, those squadron wanks are sore winners, imagine whats gonna happen after the game upcoming

marinermick

RECKY said:
board up the shop windows and batten down the hatches, those squadron wanks are sore winners, imagine whats gonna happen after the game upcoming

was just thinking this myself if we lose

a season of frustration from mariners' fans mixed with some wwanker bogans gloating could provide an interesting post-match mix

typool

haha im sure there will be plenty of police on horses and others walking on foot.. but that being said i'm sure that won't stop it from happening

FFC Mariner

I think if they ended our season, it could have been "tense" but I for one will be more interested in staying behind to clap the players at their last home game than rushing the exits looking for scummers.

LFCMariners

Play like we did in the second half against GCU and Perth and I could see us winning. They just need to play like that for an entire game, instead of chasing a loss, scoring an equalizer and then not being able to bang another into the net.

LFCMariners

Something I haven't been privy to (in the A-League) since December 26, 2008. Watching the NYL match against Perth, it was nearly a surreal feeling walking back to the station realising a Mariners team had won!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred