• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMFC v NUJFC

FFC Mariner

MrCelery said:
Jimmy said:
"Great support from Bay 23 (top and bottom). The 'top' joining the 'bottom' at the end, and the team joining us at the whistle was a great indication that, in the end, we're all on the same side, and all very relieved at the end of our drought."

Would of been much better if hutch was playing. Then maybe some of the part-timers woudn't of come to the front like another time when they were asked to.

Some people really come out of the woodwork when were 3-0 up.

Love your work - turning a +ive into a -ive. Just what the Club needs.

Jimmy, that post doesnt do you any credit mate.

Jimmy

MrCelery said:
Jimmy said:
"Great support from Bay 23 (top and bottom). The 'top' joining the 'bottom' at the end, and the team joining us at the whistle was a great indication that, in the end, we're all on the same side, and all very relieved at the end of our drought."

Would of been much better if hutch was playing. Then maybe some of the part-timers woudn't of come to the front like another time when they were asked to.

You're kidding right?
You're saying I'm the one who's been negative about the club?

I saw a few people who were previously yelling abuse at our players, almost jizzing their pants running down the steps to hug the players.

Celery this is not a shot at you, I was actually going to commend you on your efforts down the front of the bay 2 games ago. I hope to see you there a few more times next season. :)

Edit: In fact, I only know the faces of these said people, I couldn't even think of their names.

Wombat

Wombat's Player Review:

Danny 8/10.  Brilliant. When he's in that form he's the best in HAL.  Equal MOM.
Boogs. 7/10.  Looked a liablity for first 15 mins but was superb after that. Great goal.
Wilko. 7.5/10  Very solid yet again.  I believe Wilko is starting to play like a real capt and leading by example.  Probably my player of the season.
Doig  8/10.  Fantastic game.  Read the game very well. Equal MOM.
Huke  7/10.  Nearly cost us an early goal but got better as the game went on and ended up player a blinder. Probably the best tackler in the squad.
With decent coaching could become a super fullback.

Bojic 7/10.  Worked his ring off.  Lack of touch found him out a few times but generally good.
Nikas 7/10.  Grew in confidence and looks a natural to me. Solid first game. Big potential.
Crowell 7/10.  Did well...again grew in confidence and was dominating in the 2nd half.
Porter 7/10.  Mixed bag...Porter is the new Kwassie.  Hard not to like this kid as he tries so hard and has a great workrate.  Dead ball work was truly excellent.  Missed two open goals but even though he couldn't score at Asian Star...bleeds Yellow and Navy.

Kwas 7.5/10.  Thought Kwas had a great game and a superbly taken goal.  First time in 5 seasons that I was proudly chanting his name.
Simon 7/10.  Best game in 6-7 weeks.  Showed himself more and scored a nice goal. Well done big man.

Subs were all excellent (although Travis would have had a field day). Brady and Lewis have so much confidence.
Lovely to see Clarky get a great send off.

Jerem

im sorry but if that was a good game for porter id hate to see a bad one he was rubbish drop and give berni a run

Wombat

Come on Jerome...where is the love?

We just spanked the Scum.

His corners were superb last night.

Wombat

BTW what was with the Scummer that 3 coppers were with outside the Union Hotel.

He was holding his face and my son said he had a few teeth knocked out (hard to tell with some Scum fans).
The Police were saying something about him jumping on or kicking a car....and I presume the occupant wasn't happy with his behaviour so gave him a tap in the chops?

We didn't hang around as i'd just had a run in with a couple of scummers who were unhappy with my son mentioning the score to them.

Part_Timer

a newcastle fan jumped on cars in the underground car park of cclc and was caught.and is now liable for all damages

Tez

MrCelery said:
Jimmy said:

Fans abusing the players frm the stands when we are losing, but running down to hug them when we win = part-timers
it really is amazing to see the transformation...

Forum Phoenix

Wombat said:
Wombat's Player Review:

Danny 8/10.  Brilliant. When he's in that form he's the best in HAL.  Equal MOM.
Boogs. 7/10.  Looked a liablity for first 15 mins but was superb after that. Great goal.
Wilko. 7.5/10  Very solid yet again.  I believe Wilko is starting to play like a real capt and leading by example.  Probably my player of the season.
Doig  8/10.  Fantastic game.  Read the game very well. Equal MOM.
Huke  7/10.  Nearly cost us an early goal but got better as the game went on and ended up player a blinder. Probably the best tackler in the squad.
With decent coaching could become a super fullback.

Bojic 7/10.  Worked his ring off.  Lack of touch found him out a few times but generally good.
Nikas 7/10.  Grew in confidence and looks a natural to me. Solid first game. Big potential.
Crowell 7/10.  Did well...again grew in confidence and was dominating in the 2nd half.
Porter 7/10.  Mixed bag...Porter is the new Kwassie.  Hard not to like this kid as he tries so hard and has a great workrate.  Dead ball work was truly excellent.  Missed two open goals but even though he couldn't score at Asian Star...bleeds Yellow and Navy.

Kwas 7.5/10.  Thought Kwas had a great game and a superbly taken goal.  First time in 5 seasons that I was proudly chanting his name.
Simon 7/10.  Best game in 6-7 weeks.  Showed himself more and scored a nice goal. Well done big man.

Subs were all excellent (although Travis would have had a field day). Brady and Lewis have so much confidence.
Lovely to see Clarky get a great send off.

SHIT Wombat!
When we win I agree with you!!!

Heres to agreeing on a more regular basis  ;D

MrCelery

Jimmy said:
MrCelery said:
Jimmy said:

You're kidding right?
You're saying I'm the one who's been negative about the club?

I saw a few people who were previously yelling abuse at our players, almost jizzing their pants running down the steps to hug the players.

Celery this is not a shot at you, I was actually going to commend you on your efforts down the front of the bay 2 games ago. I hope to see you there a few more times next season. :)

Edit: In fact, I only know the faces of these said people, I couldn't even think of their names.

Jimmy, I never said you were being negative about the Club. But your comment about other fans, even though you were right, was not helpful.

I will be back as usual, and while you guys really make me feel my age, will likely wander down the front.

BTW, loved the huge staged 'rumbles' last night. The look on the security guy every time it happened was absolutely priceless.  I nearly pissed myself laughing. I half expected a 'soccer riot' headline in the Terrorgraph this morning!

Sean

I have to agree with Jimmy.
Im still baffled with the twits (you know the ones) coming down to the fence to get in on the love-in with the players when only a month ago they were jeering them for a fight and threatening everyone including their fellow fans.

Ranyen

Part_Timer said:
a newcastle fan jumped on cars in the underground car park of cclc and was caught.and is now liable for all damages

I have massive scratches down the side of my car. Where can I find this wanker for re-imbursement?

Jerem

Wombat said:
Come on Jerome...where is the love?

We just spanked the Scum.

His corners were superb last night.

i only saw 3 decent crosses (around the 6 yard) but ill compromise for now, if hes never allowed to be front and centre of the front third, let alone have shots on goal

on other things as a right winger he had gaping holes to run down, but did a hutcho turned and passed back and sideways, berni on the other hand in NYL went straight for the juggular

Deej

Ranyen said:
Part_Timer said:

I have massive scratches down the side of my car. Where can I find this wanker for re-imbursement?

4 people made statements to the police as they saw this happen, if you were parked in this area I suggest contacting CCLC first and they will give you the policemans details you need to speak to.

Ranyen

Deej said:
Ranyen said:
Part_Timer said:

4 people made statements to the police as they saw this happen, if you were parked in this area I suggest contacting CCLC first and they will give you the policemans details you need to speak to.

I did those scratches myself :( Not for an insurance thing, or anything like that. I just didn't see the pole in the car park while I was pulling in. You should see what I did to Gophers car. Whoops!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred