• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMFC v NUJFC

Wombat

Oh yeah that was sweet!

To those people that didn't go to the game.....sucked in ya mugs....you missed a beautiful night.

Newcastle made mugs of us for the first 20 mins but once we scored we owned them and could have scored a hatful.

The Yoof were excellent. 

The atmosphere was excellent and I hardly heard the Squad runts all night.

Great send off for the players at the end as well.

uptheguts

Sym said:
fcuk it
we'll win
nothing to play for(in terms of finals chances)
win for derby pride
razzle
nighttime, start Travis + Kwas
3-0.

Sym - what are next week lotto numbers?

Deej

LOL at some twat of a scummer after the game.

Some fool decided it would be a good idea to go down to the underground car park of the CCLC and jump on cars, the police saw him, caught him, got his details and is now liable for thousands of dollars of repairs lol, 4 witnesses made statements.

An expensive night.....unlucky c**t.

FFC Mariner

I'm still laughing at the twats in Knights gear.

(and really enjoying being in an office full of them today lol)

dibo

Oh, and as has been mentioned to Poko:

DERBYS

DERBIES

I hereby offer my services for spellchecking banners, signs and standards in the future. I've done it before and will do it again if requested.

:piano:

kthxbai

radar

dibo said:
Oh, and as has been mentioned to Poko:

DERBYS

DERBIES

I hereby offer my services for spellchecking banners, signs and standards in the future. I've done it before and will do it again if requested.

:piano:

kthxbai

d3Rb13z LoL

neverwozza

Great game. Took the 4 kiddies and myself along on a school/prescool night and was rewarded with a great performance. Its amazing what a lack of pressure can do.

Marquee

5ey52e.jpg

Lawrie gives it to the scummers

MagpieMariner

I was butcher's hook & had to miss my first home match in 2 years. What a bastard of a time to get a tummy bug.
At least 96.3 did the job for me. Thanks guys.

LFCMariners

Call me sad but I keep watching nostro's upload of the match on youtube. It feels so strange to think I saw the Mariners win last night, or that they won at all!

krusty

spike said:
I was butcher's hook & had to miss my first home match in 2 years. What a bastard of a time to get a tummy bug.
At least 96.3 did the job for me. Thanks guys.
Unlucky you missed a great game. maybe your the bad luck charm. mmmmm

MrCelery

Jimmy said:
"Great support from Bay 23 (top and bottom). The 'top' joining the 'bottom' at the end, and the team joining us at the whistle was a great indication that, in the end, we're all on the same side, and all very relieved at the end of our drought."

Would of been much better if hutch was playing. Then maybe some of the part-timers woudn't of come to the front like another time when they were asked to.

Some people really come out of the woodwork when were 3-0 up.

Love your work - turning a +ive into a -ive. Just what the Club needs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred