• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Victory Away

marinermick

Eh, asking if someones your cousin is no where near the level of asking if someones f**ked your missus.... But hey, what do I know?

Just as bad insisting my opinion is what it is because I am related to the ref, as my opinion has no validity. As posted he started it

Burko131

Honestly some serious questions need to be asked about the starting lineup, hall has been dreadful the last 4 out of 5 games and Steele who has little to offer starts over arguably our best player so far this season nizzy is a joke, Monty jumped up and down about kaltak and triantis not being there for the last few weeks and sits them on the bench only to bring them on when the damage has been done

Wombat

Horrendous performance. Not a single strike on target.

We got the team selection massively wrong and the subs. Really missing some quality in the middle of the park. We are slow, negative and soft. I really do not see what Monty sees in Steele....so puzzling.

The overturning of the penalty was nothing short of bullshit.

JackMariner

Sorry everyone I cannot take this bullshit any more. I cannot see the mariners surviving for too many more years with this clear bias.
I feel sorry for the players and those at the Club who bust a gut to drag us up but this league is obviously run by the big clubs and is more corrupt than FIFA.
I have no more emotional energy to waste on this bullshit.
Back to Normo oval on a Saturday afternoon, back to when watching football was fun.
I am afraid I am with you, so much A League heirachy against our club, not forgetting the lamentable refs, that in all honesty would not know if a russian antonov was up them until the ramp was deployed and the tanks rolled out. What is lacking is an independent assessor of the machinations of the A league, it's appointments of obviously very questionable adjudicators for our game, not theirs, ours on reflection they are not dissimilar to a couple of despots that come to mind!

Last edited:

booney

C'mon Tevor and Marinermick stop the name calling-it is reminiscent of a team doing badly on the field dissing team mates.You both are respected on this forum so don't demean yourselves.I know this insipid performance( and that's being kind) is making all of us angry and disappointed but fighting among ourselves with personal insults is unsettling.Differences of opinion are the bread and butter of a forum but when it gets personal it is time to pull back.

adz

Staff member
As far as the reffing goes, right decisions, wrong decisions, game making or breaking decisions, doesn't matter in my opinion, when they can make a call then stand there for 5 minutes staring at an iPad and reverse it. Not only take back the original call but penalise the other player instead. What a joke.

LFCMariners

Good news is (looking at our run in, and other teams' run-ins) should still make the finals. Been inconsistent, but on season form we're due another couple of good performances that convert into wins, provided the officials don't screw us out of them. Too many other teams below CCM who have to take points off each other, and I can see at least 2 CCM wins between now and the end of regular season:

Roar: W
WU: D
City: D
Jest: W
Adelaide: L

JackMariner

As far as the reffing goes, right decisions, wrong decisions, game making or breaking decisions, doesn't matter in my opinion, when they can make a call then stand there for 5 minutes staring at an iPad and reverse it. Not only take back the original call but penalise the other player instead. What a joke.
Absolutely, could not arrange a root in a brothel, as efficient as a hole in a condom, workable as an ashtray on a motor cycle, life saving as an ejector seat in a helicopter, as believable as Trump and as acceptable as a pork chop in a mosque.

JoyfulPenguin

That was painful to watch and you could see it coming during the warmup.

Barely anyone got out of a jog during it and then were happily taking a million touches during the pressure drills.

Then we had about 100 shots on goal where at best 10 went actually in.

We then proceeded to be negative with basically every single ball in the opening half. Theoharous and McGarry screamed for the ball but Steele and Balard just gave it back to Hall and Windust over and over again.

Tùlio either doesn’t understand his role or doesn’t want to. Our side has worked best when he links the midfield to our attack but he has his heart set on being a target man
striker. This forces Cummings to drop deep to get the ball and takes our best attacking player away from goal.

Why isn't Nisbet starting? Steele and Balard aren't yet capable of running an A-League midfield together yet. Is he injured/sick or going at the end of the season?

Monty and Sergio have to bear the brunt of the blame for this performance. It was the wrong lineup, with the wrong tactics and the wrong mindset from the start.

With a home final on the line, against the bottom team, that was an abysmal display to serve up.

JackMariner

Horrendous performance. Not a single strike on target.

We got the team selection massively wrong and the subs. Really missing some quality in the middle of the park. We are slow, negative and soft. I really do not see what Monty sees in Steele....so puzzling.

The overturning of the penalty was nothing short of bullshit.
I in no way blame the guys I only sympathise for what they have to encounter game after game with these nothing better than rat ball sacks refs and VAR adjudicators. Have you noticed ever since we requested Ku*t Ams not to referree any of our games that he turns up as VAR regularly, conspiracy theory, not really just very easy to establish with a little research.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred