• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Nix Away Match Week 8

Forum Phoenix

your kidding, aren't you ? their soft ? no pf ! their not . their disjointed from being nomads .
they have quality fire power that isn't a cohesive unit .
i hoped they don't find their shit . because when they do they'll cane some poor bastards .

I didn't say they're a bad side. And has nothing to do with being dispirited. They easily play the least physical of any Wellington side for the past decade. It surprised me.

onto it

I didn't say they're a bad side. And has nothing to do with being dispirited. They easily play the least physical of any Wellington side for the past decade. It surprised me.
I think it's a combination of the development of Kiwi football (becoming more technical), as well as the approach of Talay and the players they have got in.
They are also fitter (following on from brand Rudan) and run more like rabbits, rather than just trying to tackle hard in the old school ways of chopping down anyone who dared show a bit of skill or pace.

Forum Phoenix

Y
I think it's a combination of the development of Kiwi football (becoming more technical), as well as the approach of Talay and the players they have got in.
They are also fitter (following on from brand Rudan) and run more like rabbits, rather than just trying to tackle hard in the old school ways of chopping down anyone who dared show a bit of skill or pace.
Yeah 100 percent. I think so too, and there’s been a changing of the guard over these last 3 years.

It also times with us being the fittest, strongest and most physical side we’ve been since probably Lawrie. We were slicker under Arnie but not as physical.

Obviously we have to close down Davilla but Im hoping we boss this physically.

Interested to see Talay’s gameplan. I highly rate him as a coach and think this is going to be a serious strategic coaches battle. Most other sides I feel like you can reliably predict how they will play. With Talay I’m much less sure.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (GK), 3. Lewis MILLER, 4. Joshua NISBET, 5. Stefan NIGRO, 6. Gianni STENSNESS, 7. Stefan JANKOVIC, 8. Oliver BOZANIC, 10. Daniel DESILVA, 11. Jack CLISBY, 12. Marcos UREÑA, 14. Daniel BOUMAN, 15. Kye ROWLES, 19. Matt SIMON, 20. Adam PEARCE (GK), 21. Ruon TONGYIK, 22. Michal JANOTA, 23. Dan HALL, 26. Jaden CASELLA, 29. Alou KUOL, 32. Max BALARD

**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 7. Stefan JANKOVIC (Promoted), 32. Max BALARD (Promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: 30. Jordan SMYLIE (Knee – 1-2 Weeks)

onto it

Y

Yeah 100 percent. I think so too, and there’s been a changing of the guard over these last 3 years.

It also times with us being the fittest, strongest and most physical side we’ve been since probably Lawrie. We were slicker under Arnie but not as physical.

Obviously we have to close down Davilla but Im hoping we boss this physically.

Interested to see Talay’s gameplan. I highly rate him as a coach and think this is going to be a serious strategic coaches battle. Most other sides I feel like you can reliably predict how they will play. With Talay I’m much less sure.
I think our man Staj will have the goods on Talay with the plan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred