• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ccm v nix rd5 go ahead thread ;)

Melange

I've always liked the incumbents holding their spots if they're performing well.

I think Cassella/Nis were left and right in the first round. I'd like Cassella/Bouman to be considered before Janota to replace Nis.

pjennings

I've always liked the incumbents holding their spots if they're performing well.

I think Cassella/Nis were left and right in the first round. I'd like Cassella/Bouman to be considered before Janota to replace Nis.
Yes - I'd be happy starting with Casella left and De Silva right. Give Janota 30 minutes at the end to get some real, and as opposed to trial, game time in his legs.

sydmariner

Central Coast Stadium update: January 29th​

The Central Coast Mariners can confirm a raising of capacity restrictions at Central Coast Stadium for the next three home games beginning with Sunday’s clash against the Phoenix!
WORKING WITH NSW HEALTH, CENTRAL COAST STADIUM AND THE A-LEAGUE, CAPACITY HAS BEEN LIFTED PAST 25% AND WILL BE CAPPED BASED ON TICKETING SALES, MEMBERSHIP SEATING ALLOCATIONS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES EMPLOYED AT THE
STADIUM.

Kids Go Free for all three games!
Masks are required to be worn upon entry to the stadium and while moving around, however patrons DO NOT need to wear their masks while seated.
Patrons are reminded that they are required to supply their own masks.
To find out more about keeping yourself and the community safe at Central Coast Stadium, click through to find our guide here!

Huddo

How do we not have a crying emoji.
Casella to start I guess? Then one of the visa players off the bench or vice versa depending on how Janota and Jankovic are training/fitness.

Honestly looking forward to casella getting some time under his belt, saw him in the NPL semi against Olympic last year, bloke ripped em apart, I just hope he shows some of it because from what I saw, blokes got speed and skills.

Wombat

How do we not have a crying emoji.
Casella to start I guess? Then one of the visa players off the bench or vice versa depending on how Janota and Jankovic are training/fitness.
I dont think Casella gets the start. If Jonata is fit he starts for me. Bouaman, Kuol, Casella, Jankovic can all play in that possie if needed as could Simon.

Forum Phoenix

I dont think Casella gets the start. If Jonata is fit he starts for me. Bouaman, Kuol, Casella, Jankovic can all play in that possie if needed as could Simon.
If he’s ready to start, but I doubt he’s ready yet. 30 off the bench seems more probable to me. We’ll see eh,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred