• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbakersmith

Presumably you would present your membership card in-store to receive the discount.

As for online, I guess you'd need to log into the CCM membership site which would then link you off to Rebel's website with the necessary codes to apply the discount.

dibo

I'd guess that part of this is a sponsorship by Rebel Sport and/or ProSportsGroup - expect to see an extra logo on kits. Roar have a PSG logo on the bock of their shorts:

roar-kit_4wjgqllh8wge1xu1gf3acsgxr.jpg

Rowdy

170432129.jpg

McKay:
"Hey Milsy, can you believe that Brisbane Roar provide me with my own personal body double. Bwaaahahaha"

Miligan:
"Yeah, but can he also do your meme face as well ???"

dibo

So all the training shots have the guys wearing the Umbro training kit (a very generic looking kit) and Kappa tracksuit items.

That's not a great look from Umbro - I'd have thought surely they'd have scraped together enough kit to outfit everyone from day 1?

Mug Punter

Been a while now since I've dropped in.

Just wondering how we all view the depth of MC's much heralded investment in the squad.

My 20c worth is that the squad is marginally stronger but there's nothing there to suggest that we'll climb off the foot of the ladder.

Faty and Tavares are Sydney rejects but they could add some strength to the team. Losing out on the Wilko was disappointing but it's hard to see how any former players would come to the club given how MC and co have disrespected the club since coming in board.

Appiah is speculative at best and I fail to see how Pain is superior to Austin who was the one player that impressed me last year and him wanting out and getting out for virtually nothing shows our Moneyball strategy as risky at best.

I do like the Powell signing and he needs to fire for us. And Necevski is without doubt an improvement to our keeper stocks.

I'm not sure how willing MC will be the funder further signings given he has to stump up $500,000 to Moss but given Walmsley now apparently has to win games I cannot see him being here by Xmas.

My prediction - we'll finish last but we'll probably win 2-3 more games. Crowds will plateau at 6,000 for non marquee matches and we'll be at 7,500 or so overall. MC's vision to make this club unviable may well be about to come true

pjennings

Thanks for dropping in. While I think we may have done better in some departments we are undoubtedly a better squad this year. We needed to strengthen in goals, defence and midfield and we have as well as strengthening up front. Austin made a decision which I think he will regret and I think we have replaced him with a better player.

We have lost Bray, Uskok, Garcia, Austin, Stella, Kalik, Heffernan and have bought in Necesvski, Faty, Adelson, Tavares, Berry, Pain, Buhagiar, Powell, Appian-Kubi.

I would prefer Bray to Izzo but I can't see anyone coming in to ask for his services so he is here for another season. My predictions
1) we will be harder to score against this year
2) we will score more goals than last year
3) we will not finish last (6th or 7th is my tip)

banarama

We needed to strengthen in goals, defence and midfield and we have as well as strengthening up front. Austin made a decision which I think he will regret and I think we have replaced him with a better player.

We have lost Bray, Uskok, Garcia, Austin, Stella, Kalik, Heffernan and have bought in Necesvski, Faty, Adelson, Tavares, Berry, Pain, Buhagiar, Powell, Appian-Kubi.

I would prefer Bray to Izzo but I can't see anyone coming in to ask for his services so he is here for another season. My predictions
1) we will be harder to score against this year
2) we will score more goals than last year
3) we will not finish last (6th or 7th is my tip)
We lost a few more.. Caceres, Fitzgerald, Reddy, Trifiro, bosnar... i cant see Austin regretting his new contract for more money, and exposure. His man of the match performance against serie A champions Juventus a couple of weeks ago could be an indicator. When Victory play us i fear the only regrets will be that we keep labelling a list of players as being toxic.

mick

Ok. Name 4 squads and coaching staff worse?
I'm really struggling to see anything you actually like about this club. What about the grounds men they always present an excellent pitch? And the ball boys surely they haven't done anything to piss you off??

dibo

I'm really struggling to see anything you actually like about this club. What about the grounds men they always present an excellent pitch? And the ball boys surely they haven't done anything to piss you off??
A fan's entitled to be angry if they think the club is failing to meet some form of acceptable standard of recruitment and management.

Personally, I agree with his assessment that we're weak, I just think that the background is such that it's effectively inevitable. In other words, he's in Anger, whilst I'm in Acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred