• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

JoyfulPenguin

Mile Jedinak was not available for selection due to injury as Aston Villa lost 0-3 away from home to 13th placed Brentford in the English Championship (England Tier Two). Aston Villa sit 14th, 10 points off playoff placed Derby County with 18 games to play.

Maty Ryan played a full match for K.R.C Genk as they lost to K.V Oostende 0-1 (Belgium Tier One) at home in the Semi Finals of the Belgian Cup.

JoyfulPenguin

Mustafa Amini played a full game as AGF Aarhus lost 0-3 to HNK Rijeka (Croatian Tier One) in the Atlantic Cup (a friendly competition).

JoyfulPenguin

Tom Rogic was not in the squad for Celtic FC as they defeated third placed Aberdeen 1-0 at home in the Scottish Premiership (Scotland Tier One). Celtic sit top of Scottish Premiership 25 points clear of Rangers in second with 15 games to play.

dibo

Tom Rogic was not in the squad for Celtic FC as they defeated third placed Aberdeen 1-0 at home in the Scottish Premiership (Scotland Tier One). Celtic sit top of Scottish Premiership 25 points clear of Rangers in second with 15 games to play.
Good to see he's playing in a good competitive league.
:eek:

JoyfulPenguin

Mile Jedinak was unavailable for Aston Villa because of a groin injury as they lost to 1-2 in the English Championship to 15th placed Nottingham Forest away from home. Aston Villa sit 14th, 8 points off the relegation spots.

Maty Ryan played a full match and kept a clean sheet as K.R.C Genk defeated last placed and relegation threatened Royal Excel Mouscron 1-0. Genk sit 8th in the Belgian Pro League, 3 points behind the round robin playoff spots for European places with five games to play.
Little report by the FFA on his game in this article:
http://www.socceroos.com.au/article...s-crazy-game-in-epl/bhzsywyl2jl91xickaayagvf6

Trent Sainsbury was not in the squad for Inter Milan as lost to table topping Juventus 0-1 away from home. Inter sit 5th in Serie A, in the Europa League spots, five points off Roma in the Champions League Playoff spot.

Tom Rogic was not in the squad for Celtic FC as they defeated 5th place St Johnstone 5-2 away from home. Celtic sit top of the Scottish Premiership table by 27 points.

JoyfulPenguin

Tom Rogic sadly out for a few months at Celtic, apparently had surgery on his ankle. Was the same ankle he has injured before and it was either surgery or cautious training Celtic decided to get him right considering they have basically won the SPFL.

Atomic

I fear the SPL is as high as Tommy's going to get in Europe. He's proving to be injury prone and has shown major concerns over his stamina when fully fit. Whilst he is a magician on the ball, Celtic could rarely get 90 mins out of him. I can't see him getting a start in the EPL. I hope I'm wrong. It's a shame, because I think we miss out on 20% of the transfer fee.

JoyfulPenguin

I fear the SPL is as high as Tommy's going to get in Europe. He's proving to be injury prone and has shown major concerns over his stamina when fully fit. Whilst he is a magician on the ball, Celtic could rarely get 90 mins out of him. I can't see him getting a start in the EPL. I hope I'm wrong. It's a shame, because I think we miss out on 20% of the transfer fee.
Hopefully this can end his problems with his ankle but probably his biggest problem is his fitness and this certainly won't help that. Next season will really decide if he can push on to a top European league or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred