• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Can anyone beat Gold coast?

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Seems like there is zero heart/fight/bottle in the GCU side. They hide if it looks tough
Led by their captain Culina who is rapidly starting to get found out.

We don't want 'bottlers' in the WC squad.

Forum Phoenix

serious14 said:
Watching the highlights now - this is just funny.

Laughed my ass off during the game  :piralaugh:

Arabmariner said:
FFC Mariner said:
Seems like there is zero heart/fight/bottle in the GCU side. They hide if it looks tough
Led by their captain Culina who is rapidly starting to get found out.

We don't want 'bottlers' in the WC squad.

Looking ordinary. First few weeks... GCU lifted to his level... next 9... looks like he's dropped to theirs. Which I think everyone else in Australia apart from he and Miron  logically expected to happen.

Not good on a NT level.
But will have a decent camp before hand to adjust to the level of his more sensible team mates. Its a pity its not just the natural follow on from another year that would likely have seen him grow as a player, but I guess he will go on loan and the end of the season too which should help.

Jerem

up the nix!!!, what a way to snap the draw hoodoo,
to think that if they had won those 6 matches they would be 9 points clear
leaves me a tad sad for one of my favourite other teams, (them and the fury)
higgins, on the other hand, made sure he helped them, with reflex actions
of a toddler.

FFC Mariner

Unashamedly knicked off the SFC MB.

Absolutely not work safe - language is pretty ordinary. JVS slags Okon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jHyEfA6eQc

Ben

FFC Mariner said:
Unashamedly knicked off the SFC MB.

Absolutely not work safe - language is pretty ordinary. JVS slags Okon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jHyEfA6eQc
lol matt osbourne from the mariners

dibo

farken lol.

on okon: "f**ken dumb c**t"

on 'osbourne': "you gotta have someone"

magic.

FFC Mariner

Of all the teams GCU wouldnt want to play this week, Fergies lot would have to be top of the list.

Risk some early yellows, batter them senseless and GCU might just roll over

David Votoupal

Amazing how the Fury have been written off and supposedly had the most gloomy prospects, and suddenly can look upwards. In fact they've lost only one in nine, since losing the first three- you can't write anybody off, even them.

Fowler I'm sure will find holes in GCU to exploit, because that's his game. I may love to hate him, but he's shown his class is still there. He just needs to be played the right way because he isn't and never has been a long ball striker, having been raised the "Liverpool way" he prefers to have it passed to him.

dibo

I want Fury to win because it will hopefully drop our favourite neighbours to the bottom, and there's really no reason on present form to suspect that there'll be a repeat of the match in August. Fury have both stiffened up and found their attacking shape, while Gold Coast have had their gimmicky and ineffective tactics shown up.

They're a team of some serious individual talent, but 'unfashionable' clubs like ours, Welly and the Furries can all get over the top of them. What does that say for the tactical mastermind, the socceroos' starting central midfielder and the best striker in the league?

dibo

Does that video suggest that GCU tapped up Culina? Culina and GCU could be in trouble with FIFA if PSV gets wind of any dodgy dealings...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred