• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Call to all fans

Paul C

As I see it there is a great deal of concern in this area & a number of people willing to help.

I do not want to tread on any toes here,but it would be logical for all those interested to have a meeting,list our concerns & solutions & then elect a delegation to meet with the club.

Maybe a meeting could be set up with the new marketing manager & membership manager.

Surely they wouldn`t be so blind as to decline an offer of help from some 10-20 volunteers.

I think that's a great idea. I still can't believe that you can't even find out any information about memberships etc for next season. I have some money burning a hole my pocket and I want to spend it on next seasons membership! I used to work in sales and the golden rule in sales is if someone wants to buy, you sell to them! Crazy not to be doing all they can to get people on the books all the time not just a few months before season starts! Someone tell me if I am wrong, however, surely one of the best ways to generate some easy money for the club is to try and get every game sold out? How else are you going to do that if you don't take every opportunity you can to get a huge membership base built. Right??? (I hear crickets...)

Who cares if schedule has not been sorted or if they don't have a good CRM, surely you can't just keep an old spreadsheet with details, take a nominal fee of say $100 or so and tell people who sign up that they will have priority on choosing their membership options when they are finalised. If that money is non-refundable then they have no risk!

I am certain there are enough hard core supporters out there that would be willing to sacrifice time and some money to help generate a much larger supporter base. I think now is the best time to recruit people as local club soccer is swing, there is no A-league on TV so we are all eagerly waiting for the new season!!!

Anyway... looking forward to seeing if your idea about getting together gets some momentum.

nikko

Suspended
maybe the Mariners are waiting until July and August, when people will get their tax refunds and willing to use the money to buy memberships :grouphug:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred