• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bullshite vs CCM away

Huddo

Not putting a dampner on this game, great gutsy win, but we should have been 2 up first half.
I'll take the win, and massive improvement in final 3rd, just need to see more when putting it on goal.

Corsair

What a huge win, so exciting to watch. We're setup now for a couple of tremendous home games, we should get some big crowds hopefully.

Nizzy worked his guts out and looked absolutely wrecked when he came off. Little legs were churning hard and he was thrown about and fouled a lot. I thought he showed a lot of spirit.

Both the goals were quality. We had more shots tonight but still not enough. I don't know why they feel the need to walk it into the net. Bozanic has a cracking shot on him, should be using it a lot more.

Urena... the sign of a really great player is being able to turn it on when it really counts and he did that. Creative play was top class.

Is it Tuesday yet? Is it Tuesday yet? Is it Tuesday yet?
Is it Tuesday yet?!

Huddo

NigroNigro had a good game last night in attack and defence so will hold his spot.I think Hall will replace Ruon.

Urena and DDS can alternate as playmakers and also Nizzie can contribute to this role.
Noting the fatigue issues hall had last time he played the 90, I'd be extremely surprised to see miller start in a fullbacks role, he'll be held to cover nigro and hall for a 60 minute sub

Pirate Pete

Is it Tuesday yet? Is it Tuesday yet? Is it Tuesday yet?
Is it Tuesday yet?!
No, just Friday. I'm still buzzing from last night. I really enjoyed that.
So I'm just reflecting on that. Can hardly talk this morning.
Thanks to Style Cafe for the lift.
Thanks to the guys getting us all singing
And thanks to google maps for getting us there on time through the traffic.

I'll think about Tuesday starting tomorrow.

style_cafe

No, just Friday. I'm still buzzing from last night. I really enjoyed that.
So I'm just reflecting on that. Can hardly talk this morning.
Thanks to Style Cafe for the lift.
Thanks to the guys getting us all singing
And thanks to google maps for getting us there on time through the traffic.

I'll think about Tuesday starting tomorrow.
We made it by the skin of our teeth mate but what an amazing night!

Pirate Pete

was that you and pirate pete's dad , holding the matty sign ?
That was Style Cafe & his Dad.
I was sat / stood next to them.

I've just had a phone call from the Mariners thanking me for my support this season.
icon_smug.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Last edited:

style_cafe

Capn, I enjoy your input, especially on the Laws of the Game. However in this case you are wrong. The current law is as follows: I've bolded the key phrases.

DROPPED BALL​

Procedure​

• The ball is dropped for the defending team goalkeeper in their penalty area if, when play was stopped:
    • the ball was in the penalty area or
    • the last touch of the ball was in the penalty area
  • In all other cases, the referee drops the ball for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the position where it last touched a player, an outside agent or, as outlined in Law 9.1, a match official
  • All other players (of both teams) must remain at least 4 m (4.5 yds) from the ball until it is in play
The ball is in play when it touches the ground.
But weren’t we the last team to touch it....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred