• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bosnich signs with Mariners

Bladesman

MARK Bosnich, probably the most colourful figure in the history of Australian soccer, is set to light up the A-League after signing a seven-week contract with Central Coast Mariners.

Six years on from his freefall into drug abuse and depression, the 36-year-old could pull on the gloves as soon as this Saturday night in a titanic clash with derby rivals Sydney FC that could potentially pack out Bluetongue Stadium.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24207826-23215,00.html

Bear

Central Coast Mariners
Media Alert
Tuesday, 19 August

Major announcement tomorrow

The Central Coast Mariners will tomorrow (Wednesday, 20 August) make a major announcement at the Vibe Hotel, Rushcutters Bay at 10am.

BaysideMariner

Bearinator said:
Central Coast Mariners
Media Alert
Tuesday, 19 August

Major announcement tomorrow

The Central Coast Mariners will tomorrow (Wednesday, 20 August) make a major announcement at the Vibe Hotel, Rushcutters Bay at 10am.

Any idea what it is? ;D

CCM-JAM80

Good news, I look forward to seeing one of Australia's greatest in between the sticks for the Mariners. Bosnich, for all his faults, is one of my favourite all-time players.

Mariner Girl

Unreal - loved Bozza at Man U, Socceroos etc and still do.

Just goes to show, no matter how low you go, there is still a bright future if you work hard enough. Well in Bozza.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Ted

Great stuff, knew it was coming just didn't know when. Good to hear it's a done deal!

cruiser

It's a credit to our club that a player like Bosnich would sign with us. Well done to all involved in securing his signature.

Ted

jaypee said:
Interesting that its 7 weeks - so a week either side of the "suspension"

I wish it was a bit longer tbh. IF Danny has another 'on field brain fart' during  the season his suspension will be re-imposed and if it is after Bozza has gone, we may be in trouble. I can also see other teams deliberately baiting Vuko to aid their chances.

Jorome Alexander Bennett

We are a lucky lot of fans.

We are lucky to have a team at all but despite that we see stars on the pitch for other teams and our own, we get to finals, we win the premiership, we go to Asia.

The fact that we would not get a licence if we were to now bid is a point worth reflecting on to fully appreciate our beloved mariners.

Can't wait to see Nich Meister Bozz pull off more amazing saves.

finally retired

being a long time fan of Bosnich.....(and the rumor starter of this happening all those months ago on 4-4-2).....I am ecstatic at this.  Bosnich still has so much to offer, and I hope that both Danny and Redders really take advantage of this while he's with us.  I would dearly love to see him extend through to the end of next year so that we have him available to us for our first ACL tilt, but can't see that happening.

you can bet that we'll get some publicity in the UK out of this as well....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred