• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Big Brother 2008

GET_RAD

tyson said:
funny how all the emos voted the i killed the prom queen into the house. obviously the emo/hardcore population is still strong and he could be a close contender to win it because of this.

yeah i know that guy crafter his name is. he is a dead set wanker he should have just stayed in the states.

P.S Tyson it isn't emo or hardcore its Metal/core which is a spastic genre of music to mash the 2 together should not be listened to by anyone

tyson

GET_RAD said:
tyson said:
funny how all the emos voted the i killed the prom queen into the house. obviously the emo/hardcore population is still strong and he could be a close contender to win it because of this.

yeah i know that guy crafter his name is. he is a dead set wanker he should have just stayed in the states.

P.S Tyson it isn't emo or hardcore its Metal/core which is a spastic genre of music to mash the 2 together should not be listened to by anyone

i used to listen to parkway drive. pretty sure it was called hardcore then. not sure what has changed about it since... but that was about 3 years ago.

tyson

Don, are little people and homosexuals (or, homosexual-like people) freaks to you?

GET_RAD

tyson said:
GET_RAD said:
tyson said:

i used to listen to parkway drive. pretty sure it was called hardcore then. not sure what has changed about it since... but that was about 3 years ago.
no wrong that is metal/core it is shit.
hardcore is alot closer to punk
trust me i know i have been doin this shit since the 90's
metal/core is metal with breakdowns.
p.s parkway are metal/core.
good guys tho

tyson

yeah, sorry GET_RAD, I am pretty sure what aussiecross is correct.

Seems like Wikipedia agrees...
<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_dancing>"Hardcore dancing is typically associated and executed only during certain points in musical breakdowns."</a>

GET_RAD

tyson said:

<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_dancing>"Hardcore dancing is typically associated and executed only
during certain points in musical breakdowns."</a>
tyson said:
yeah thats my point exactly the CORE in METAL/CORE is from the break downs from hardcore hardcore is derived from bands such as minor threat and black flag learn you shiznit

<a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_dancing>"Hardcore dancing is typically associated and executed only during certain points in musical breakdowns."</a>

tyson

ok GET_RAD. You seem like the music expert. I try to avoid categorising music as particularly as you, anyway. I will leave you to it.

Azza

PARKWAY DRIVE RULE!!!

SAME WITH SLIPKNOT.....
why are we talking about music on a big brother forum

I call it HARDCORE NOT METAL/CORE

tyson

Azza said:
PARKWAY DRIVE RULE!!!

SAME WITH SLIPKNOT.....
why are we talking about music on a big brother forum

<b>I call it HARDCORE</b> NOT METAL/CORE

Because that is what it is.