• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Big Brother 2008

adz

Staff member
Another season of Big Brother is starting on Monday! If you watch Big Brother AND you admit to it ;) then this thread is for discussing the trashy "reality" TV show. I watched nearly all of season 1 and 2, then dropped off 3 and didn't watch any of the last couple... but I did send an SMS every now and then to evict GRETEL and what do you know, it worked!

Looking forward to this season with Kyle and Jackie O instead of that WITCH GRETEL.

SAXAMAPHOOOONE

:piano:

Atomic

All I ask of anyone is that they are consistant (refs especially...lol). Gretel annoyed the hell out of me because she used to hammer the guys for their poor behaviour in the house but when a girl did something questionable, she let them get off scott-free.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new hosts. Whilst I think Kyle is a dick, I think he'll be consistant at least (ie always a dick! lol)

P

Pete

Could hit Kyle with a bit of 4 x 2 and have no regrets...

I wouldn't mind getting to know Jackie O a little better though.

adz

Staff member
I hope they get rid of that annoying pause when evicting people... every bloody (Australian) "reality" show does it tho - it's time to go ............................................ *5 mins later*............................ it's time to go...................................... *another 5 mins*........... it's time to go.... GRETEL.

Atomic

adz said:
I hope they get rid of that annoying pause when evicting people... every bloody (Australian) "reality" show does it tho - it's time to go ............................................ *5 mins later*............................ it's time to go...................................... *another 5 mins*........... it's time to go.... GRETEL.

I like the pause... a final sweep of the camera over those expectant faces, realizing that their 15 mins is almost at an end... No, the pause should stay. I've often thought that it would be good to have heart rate monitors on the housemates that are up for eviction. I'd be interested to see how their HR changes during the pause. Yes, I lead a pretty sad and lonely life!

adz

Staff member
Wire them up with a scrotometer too and check the dampness as their name is (or isn't) called ;D

ryan

I am also a Sports Entertainment fan. I will be going up to Newcastle to see the Smackdown tour in June. I draw the line at Big Brother however.

Sean

I want Kyle Sandilands and Big Brother to slide down a dry waterslide and land in a pool of salt.

Atomic

WWE... a "sport" with that many drugs involved either belongs at a rave in Oxford St... or in the Olympics

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred