• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Beware The Mariners

bikinigirl

marinermick said:
Mr Cleansheets said:
What are the stats for home victories when he's in control? I'll bet my left bollock it's way below 40%.

I did the stats the other night.

Over five seasons win rate for Breeze is 33.3% v 35.7% overall.

. there you go conclusive proof we are worse off (on average) with breeze :piralaugh:

Andre_1

marinermick said:
Mr Cleansheets said:
What are the stats for home victories when he's in control? I'll bet my left bollock it's way below 40%.

Removal of Bollock averted!

Jimmy

Andre_1 said:
marinermick said:
Mr Cleansheets said:

Removal of Bollock averted!

I heard it was 25%, and that was before the last match.
Willing to believe your statistic tho.

Razorback

FFC Mariner said:
stormin said:
Sarah Ho clearly does not understand the offside rule twice in the phoenix game she gave offside when clearly the mariners players were level ,also think back to the newcastle jets game when she flaged for offside on matt simon disallowing a good goal and costing the mariners 3 points ,this would never be accepted in any top league in europe ,can you imagine what sir alex would be saying if a female  an idiot who cant do their job properly gave these descisions against man utd. :redcard:

Fixed before the PC police get you  :popcorn:

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us... It's science."

Ron Burgundy

Honkee

And the biggest joke of it all is that twat is considered our #1 ref, isnt he?

I would like the see the stat about the average amount of penalties that are given against the Mariners during an average match compared to the average in a match refed by Breeze.

And lets not get started on Shield. BLIND RAGING HATED.

adz

Staff member
marinermick said:
Mr Cleansheets said:

what about draws and losses?
... and then other stats like bookings and offsides... could be interesting.

midfielder

HMMMMmmm

Breeze = which of the following Troll, Vampire, Orc, Witch or Warlock (take you pick), Dwarf,  Wizard, Demon, or a good decent fair minded even handed  bloke 

Mr Cleansheets

What it all adds up to (when Breeze is in charge) is a constant loss of momentum. Every time we started to build pressure on Wellington, Breeze (or Ho) would release it with an appalling decision. By the end, we'd just stopped playing (which is why they got that second goal), but if the game had been played out on its merits I've got no doubt we would have won - or at least, there's no way we would have lost (you have to score a goal to win).

Mostly I'm just gutted for Lawrie. Breeze has cost us points this season, and with just a handful more (meaning a handful less for others) we'd be in the 6 and playing with more fluidity and confidence, and no-one would be calling for his head.

I'm not saying that's entirely Breeze's fault but no-one can tell me he hasn't had an impact. Is that his job?

Give him a uniform and he thinks he's Hitler!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred