• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BDO 2010

J

jiggles

I just don't think the line up lives up to the awesomness of previous BDO's...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Day_Out_lineups_by_year
Maybe I just hate new music and I'm getting old.

Bring back fkn Rod :p

marinermick

poko said:
I just don't think the line up lives up to the awesomness of previous BDO's...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Day_Out_lineups_by_year
Maybe I just hate new music and I'm getting old.

Bring back fkn Rod :p

Thanks Pokey - some great memories there.

1992 and 1994 FTW!!!!!

J

jiggles

I know hey...Nirvana...love. Even to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in their prime would have been awesome.

marinermick

poko said:
I know hey...Nirvana...love. Even to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in their prime would have been awesome.

Didn't get to see Nirvana but Lamese did at that BDO.

Apparently if you get everyone who has said they saw Nirvana at that BDO in a room together you would have ten-folded the capacity of the room.

Lamese said there was hardly anyone there that day.

The day I was leaving the Gold Coast fronm schoolies week, Nirvana and Violent Femmes were playing at the Fisherman's Wharf that night. I was gutted to have missed that concert.

Sym

fark me another pish line up
Rise Against is the one decent act

soundwave >>> listening to serious talk about muse and man u for a day >>>> BDO

marinerbhoy

terrible terrible lineup. so bad it makes me angry. miss the good old days of BDO. to have powderfinger, grinspoon and eskimo joe in the top 6 is just desperate. i dont think i can tolerate the cliche shit that muse have become anymore.
will go see them crooked vulture instead and hope that bowie still does tour. looking forward to the v festival lineup now.

J

jiggles

Soundwave will be awesome.

Purely for Reel Big Fish, Aquabats and Paramore. I want to see if Hayley is as hot in real life. I loves her.

Sym

she better be, I'm going to a lot of effort in stealing her and keeping her in my room

Ranyen

poko said:
Soundwave will be awesome.

Purely for Reel Big Fish, Aquabats and Paramore. I want to see if Hayley is as hot in real life. I loves her.

My brother meet her. He said that she is so cute & tiny.

J

jiggles

ZOFL.

Tickets accidently went on sale 2 hours prior to when they were supposed to. EPIC LULZ. Caused quite the hysteria...my facebook page was full of statuses going "ZOMG! HOPE MY TICKETZ ARE OKKK!!!".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred