• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

banner on F3

Marinerchick

A big thumbs up to the person that hung the banner over the Mt Kurangai overpass  heading southbound. As it looks brillant. i had a smile from ear to ear  :thumbup: :thumbup:

GO MARINERS

Andy

marinerchik said:
A big thumbs up to the person that hung the banner over the Mt Kurangai overpass  heading southbound. As it looks brillant. i had a smile from ear to ear  :thumbup: :thumbup:

GO MARINERS

What's it say?

Marinerchick

has a picture of 2 of the boys and a big logo
were going to fast to see which boys they were
but looks really good!!!

SNOWMARINER

It would'nt hurt to put a couple up bfore GF day so the jets fans have something to read on their way down the F3.
brennan said:
can someone take a photo of it or something?

Yeah, what does it say?

kepo

brett said:
I saw it also. Very good if it gets to stay there until Sunday.
i also have seen your avatar of that motel at bulahdelah.
They painted the L back :(

Pokes

I saw the banner this morning on the way to work! Yay!

I hope they paint Ploddy (that big dinosaur in the reptile park) in some mariners gear for it! I can see him from my house (yes, thats what sold me the property...) so here's hoping...

Alicia

He's been green since last week.  Sometimes I think they change his colour for no reason.

I saw banner this morning too.  I got butterflies.

Sea FM are also having a mariner a day on the radio from about 8.15am till 9.  Today was Hutch. 

Tuesday: Kwassie
Wednesday: Danny
Thursday: Lawrie
Friday: Wilko

You can ring up and ask questions, wish them luck etc.  I reckon someone should call up and say, How good are the Marinators?

It's a valid question  :p

Marinerchick

that would be funny
will try my best to listen in
seeing as i will be heading down to the coast

and hopefully the banner should still be up for when people are getting the bus down to the grand final

maybe we should do something against necastle and put it on and over pass near there
any ideas???

skilbeck

Alicia said:
He's been green since last week.  Sometimes I think they change his colour for no reason.

I saw banner this morning too.  I got butterflies.

Sea FM are also having a mariner a day on the radio from about 8.15am till 9.  Today was Hutch. 

Tuesday: Kwassie
Wednesday: Danny
Thursday: Lawrie
Friday: Wilko

You can ring up and ask questions, wish them luck etc.  I reckon someone should call up and say, How good are the Marinators?

It's a valid question  :p

Ask Danny that. He loved it in the home scum semi-final

CCM-JAM80

Yep, saw the banner - LOVED IT!

How is one going to slow down, take a photo and drive at the same time on the F3? lmao

Pokes

Mmmm, nah it's in a pretty awkward spot...

And yeah, saw Ploddy on my way home.
How does one get in touch with Ploddy?

FFC Mariner

pokey said:
Mmmm, nah it's in a pretty awkward spot...

And yeah, saw Ploddy on my way home.
How does one get in touch with Ploddy?

He is notoriously shy and rarely talks to strangers :)

Calling the Reptile Park and see if they can get a message to him??

Timmah

He's only accessible by the Reptile Park, which is an absolutel b*tch to get to right now.

Gosford Chamber of Commerce are holding a Sausage Sizzle Sunday tbh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred