• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Back at home v Pissants 26/3

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

My concern is that we don't typically know how to take advantage of an extra player (anybody remember that season where for about 5 games straight, our opponents always got 2 players sent off and we did nothing with it?)

Good sub use can also minimise the fatigue from AU here.....but we have all game to tire them out, though don't know if that'll work

Yorkshire Mariners FC

My concern is that we don't typically know how to take advantage of an extra player (anybody remember that season where for about 5 games straight, our opponents always got 2 players sent off and we did nothing with it?)

Good sub use can also minimise the fatigue from AU here.....but we have all game to tire them out, though don't know if that'll work
I was just going to say someone can wake me up once we start playing. This is tepid, uninspiring and someone needs to put a rocket up there arse. Surely we don't need 4 at the back now as a minimum.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

When I was refereeing, I always used to have the opinion that being a man down wasn't necessarily a disadvantage.

Because the team with the player advantage almost never knows how to take advantage of it - but the team that loses a player, knows they have to work extra hard to cover for it. Whether it's extra running or simply extra focus, but if you lose a player and the remaining 10 players then each play 20% better......

Jesus christ, how's that for luck.

Will that give them a spark?

Tevor

It’s ok Capn, Turbo said it’s all going to better next season. Even after what has happened to us this year we still have to feel lucky the officials get clear decisions right in our favour. Absolute disgrace. Clear Pen and should have been a straight red any day of the week.

I’m finding our play very frustrating to watch and I get the feeling we are going to make hard work of this.

turbo

It’s ok Capn, Turbo said it’s all going to better next season. Even after what has happened to us this year we still have to feel lucky the officials get clear decisions right in our favour. Absolute disgrace. Clear Pen and should have been a straight red any day of the week.

I’m finding our play very frustrating to watch and I get the feeling we are going to make hard work of this.
Grab some dip to go with the chip on your shoulder. Yes that was shitty officiating and I’m not defending it. I don’t hold the APP responsible for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred