• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Azza (Aaron)

Ted

Azza's surgery has been moved forward from next week to tomorrow. I have been informed the operation will take around 8 hours without complications. Words can't explain how I'm feeling right now.

mariners4ever

Ted said:
Azza's surgery has been moved forward from next week to tomorrow. I have been informed the operation will take around 8 hours without complications. Words can't explain how I'm feeling right now.

good luck with the operation

Omni

Thoughts with the family and the surgeons, I'm sure you'll have a huge support network tomorrow.

Davo

I've only just read this thread and am so sorry to hear the situation Ted.  I hope everything goes well and we'll all be thinking of Azza.

Ted

Thanks everyone, he had the operation to remove the tumour yesterday which took 7   hours. The doctors are fairly confident that it is benign (final confirmation of this will take a few days) and they removed 95% of it. He will need radiation treatment for the last 5% and will only need chemo if its malignant.

He was coherent as soon as the op was complete and is still suffering a headache and some discomfort. He is due to have another MRI scan to see just how much is left of the tumour. There will be some permanent loss of sight in his left eye, but how much will not be known for a few days yet.

Heres hoping for more good news.

ponno

Thats so good to hear ted - was thinking about it over the weekend... hopefully things only get better from here

Bex

Great to hear Azza made it through the op and that its looking benign. Very tough times - hope things get a lot better really soon Ted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred