• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia V Ghana

kevrenor

zycie said:
1-1 Halftime

Holman scored for us and Harry's been sent.

Final score 1-1

A truly magnificent effort this time. On to Serbia and just do that again ... you never know.

Sym

was riggged.

other then that, I dunno what was better, watching it with the KWAS or seeing Holman score

scottmac

Suspended
kevrenor said:
zycie said:
1-1 Halftime

Holman scored for us and Harry's been sent.

Final score 1-1

A truly magnificent effort this time. On to Serbia and just do that again ... you never know.

If we had 11 for 90 mins we win that game by a few. Great performance and in all reality very unlucky to not get all 3 points.

MrCelery

Looks like I get another four years wear out of my 'Italian football ruined my life' T Shirt. Desperately unlucky. Great effort spoiled by a ref who had a shocker.

jarrad

Great effort, some good play. Really should have been 10 men each. Another very harsh red card. In all honesty, Holman was great and very composed on the goal. Wilkshere should have done better but has been colossal for months now and had enough solid performance. The boys put about well and we deserved the win. Now have to kill Serbia 3 to 5 nil in order to go through. Achievable, yes. RUKA MUST START!

Arabmariner

Red card was harsh but as far as the rules go the ref was right imo.

Now perhaps we can get over this HK obsession(he's not available y'know  ;)) and concentrate on the task at hand.

dibo

No. Culina's fine, Bresciano's the problem. Culina maintains possession and plays forward when it's on (though he had a couple of Grella moments last night). Bresciano was terrible though.

Meggsy for Moore and Mile to DM with Culina taking an attacking role in place of Kewell, Cahill to return in the hole behind Jesus. Holman is very unlucky to miss out in my book - easily one of our best last night and if Culina was to miss out it'd be because we can't drop Holmaninho. 

jarrad

Holman best last night by far. To drop him would be a crime!

Schwarzer
Wilkshere Neill Meggsi Carney
Valeri
Emerton Holman Bresc
Cahill Ruka

Please please Pim? :D

Sym

do Germany v Ghana play before us ?
if so, and Ghana win, wow our game will be SKIIIT !

jarrad

Both games on at exact same time. Our game will be skit regardless. We can (mathematically) go through with anything beside a draw! :D

RADINHO

Scratchysquire said:
Both games on at exact same time. Our game will be skit regardless. We can (mathematically) go through with anything beside a draw! :D

And a win for us :l

jarrad

Of course.. Totally possible.
Hold them out and eventually they'll give us a penalty (hand ball in box)
It's happened the last two games, surely that's great logic..

Atomic

Scratchysquire said:

ergo... we'll end up playing with 10 men  ;)

hasbeen

Atomic said:
Scratchysquire said:

ergo... we'll end up playing with 10 men  ;)

My money's on Schwartzer ... 

Wombat

Much much better effort and much better team set up.

Back four were excellent, especially Neill.  I even thought Carney was great getting forward if a little suspect defensively.
I thought Culina was poor and looked out of his depth. I was also disapponited with Emerton but work rate was good.  We look a much better side with Bresciano playing.  Holman was excellent and very lively. Valeri was close to MOM...great display and miles better than a Grella or Culina.
All the subs were great.

Jesus

Jesus
Is it just me, or are todays roos articles, 22nd, from smh relly negative and raining shit on on the roos, the dutch influence, and everything in between and beyond?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred