• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia v Germany

MrCelery

I hear selected Greater Union cinemas are showing the Socceroo matches in 3D. Here's the poster:

OperationSocceroo.jpg

Ooops. Don't mention the war.

bjw

bjw
we're either; gonna get spanked, have a 0-0 orrrrrr ride our luck and have lots of defensive problems and score an arsey/jammy, 90th minute goal, and win 1-0

kevrenor

happy said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you but I think that Germany will win 3:1 after being 1:0 down

Ein all zu ziehen

1-1

It is way past payback time! 1974: West Germany 3 - Australia 0, East Germany 0 - Australia 0

happy

The German line-up will probably look like this
Neuer (1) - Lahm (16), Mertesacker (17), A. Friedrich (3), Badstuber (14) - Khedira (6), Schweinsteiger (7) - Trochowski (15), zil (8), Podolski (10) - Klose (11)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Jesus Christ, it's so close.  I've been nervous all bloody day.
I'm not optimistic, but I'm still getting up early.  Gotta work all day tomorrow too :D

Been wearing my Socceroos jersey all night just to feel better  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

happy

I'm really sorry to say that but what is wrong with your team?
The defence is crap, the midfield not existent and the strikers don't have any chance at all
It's significant that both strikers, Podolski and Klose, could score although they weren't doing well during the last season

and the German commentary is annoying

Deej

More holes in that defence than a golf course.

4-6-0 formation = FAIL

Germany showed their class, deserved the result and the damage was done before the red card.  Shame Cahill suffers for the next game thou

The Smart one

I just heard the best comment of the world cup, halftime, SBS panel, Ned Zelic, the germans are not good technically, excuse me, how many world cups have they won, what was the score this morning, what could have been the score, oh and one for Pim, to win games you need to score goals, playing one up front you would be lucky to win penalities.

Arabmariner

happy said:
the German commentary is annoying
You should hear ours.The drivel from our commentators and those bloody horns which drown out all other crowd noises to the point where you can barely hear any crowd reaction to a goal make me want to watch with the volume turned to zero.

:(

MrCelery

Dire. Credit to the Jerry's but we let them play to their strengths.

Looks like all our talent was in the stands:

252138-soccer-fans.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred