• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Any coaches ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtheball

Kareem said:
yes i did play...
apparently they thought i was somewhat good... ::)
i am a bit sceptical of my ability right now after 1 month in reserves with Umina. Umina can do that to you! (make u lose confidence, lol).
But hey...i had good debut for Ourimbah and will ride the wave until I fix areas of my game that need workin on OR they realise how bad I am...lol
And how did u know i played on Sunday (did I say it on this forum)

Saw 20 min of your trial last week.

Team looked pretty good. A's only have 7 teams this year.

Kareem

so kanewillow...interested in playing for Ourimbah...?
only 15 mins away and we have a good side!
I travel from Umina- 25 mins lol

Ted

graaant said:
What kinda stuff is involved with Manager for local clubs in comparison to coach?

A manager (in most cases) looks after the financial issues (collecting ref fees, contacting players, etc), leaving the coach to handle training schedules, drills and game day prep.

Aden

IMO  i wouldnt reccomend anyone to play for  Ourimbah ,Umina and Kariong.  just from personal experiences

Kareem

IMO i wouldnt recommend any1 to play for Wyoming but I dont say that aloud...but whilst on the topic add umina which is on way down!
Kariong better than Wyoming IMO. (not in football but in other factors)
and i dunno any1s problem with Ourimbah- I have never had a fight with any Ourimbah players.
I have had arguments with- Wyoming (wat a loser!u16s), Kanwal, Kincumber.

Omni

Kareem said:
yes i did play...
apparently they thought i was somewhat good... ::)
i am a bit sceptical of my ability right now after 1 month in reserves with Umina. Umina can do that to you! (make u lose confidence, lol).
But hey...i had good debut for Ourimbah and will ride the wave until I fix areas of my game that need workin on OR they realise how bad I am...lol
And how did u know i played on Sunday (did I say it on this forum)

I was the ref ;)

Sym

In the topic of Killarney only caring for their A's teams.They said directly to every 18 player after grading that the a's were the main priority.

Doesn't bother Me though aslong as I play I played 17's at Terrigal last year just to play.

Kareem

To Omni- good job refereeing (one of the few games I never argued with the ref's)
i did have one little issue but it wasnt your fault. You couldnt see it clearly but I had blocked the ball and it came off Gosford 21s defender for a corner and u called goal kick. I was furious at him for denying he touched it (I am a pretty honest player and it frustrates me when others arent). but anyway it wasnt ur fault!

To Sym- I played Umina 17b's last season- were you part of terrigal that stayed together or part of terrigal that broke up half way thru season (for everyone reading- there were 2 terrigal teams in our comp!). I scored 3 goals (in each game against the 1st terigal team). And then I scored 2 goals in one game against 2nd Terrigal team (only played once).
In Competition.
I have scored 7 goals in my life against Terrigal.
I have scored 7 goals in my life against Ourimbah (my new club).
The rest are Berkley (1), Doyalson (1), Woy Woy (1), Gosford (4), Kariong (2), Wyong (1), Kincumber (5), East Gosford (1), Kanwal (1).
Yea totally random.
So 31 goals in 7 seasons. 2 as a defender, 4 as a mid, and one as a striker (10 goals- my PB)
On an intersting note I have only ever scored goals in trial games against Gosford- a total of 7 goals!!! so 7 goals in trial games. Weird huh?

Sym

I was part of the one that got dismantled..

On a brighter note We beat Budgewoi 2-1 yesterday I got both and hit the crossbar so hitting form just before the competition starts is certainly good.

Kareem

Sym said:
I was part of the one that got dismantled..

On a brighter note We beat Budgewoi 2-1 yesterday I got both and hit the crossbar so hitting form just before the competition starts is certainly good.
does budgie have an 18s team...???

to mariners4ever- Kane is an 18s player (ie. would play 18s this year)

Sym

I dunno it was at Budgie and they called themselves Budgie, wearing a bright yellow strip and green shorts it was like playing the socceroos...

offtheball

21's played Wyoming yesterday.

18A comp is Kariong, Tuggerah, Killarney, Kincumber, Wyoming, Berkeley Vale and Kanwal.

Ted

We (KDSC 14Bs) played the Budge 14As and they hammered us. We were missing a few players, had to borrow from D grade and had no subs. Still though, no excuses......
To go from undefeated in C grade last year to being annihilated was a wake up call for the boys....

Hey Sym did ya end up getting a coach yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred