• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Any coaches ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sym

Hey all I play in the Killarney 18 b's and currently We are coachless so just wondering if there are any available around here,

.Sym

Kareem

I could come as a player coach... :thumbup:
lol
devo but! Probs just get one of dad's to coach!
I am coaching u13s and playin for u18b's  :)

Sym

Ahah yeah I'm thinking I might seriously have to captain/coach/manage this team,

Dads are bludgers and stuff lol

Kareem

hmm...not sure wheter you would be allowed.
And I am talking about whether Killarney would let you. I think the easiest way to do it is have some Dad 'in charge' and you just do all the work.
I sort of used to do that but I didnt do 'all' the work. I just chose lineup 1/2 the time and ran training when coach was busy!
How good is your KDS team? Had any trials yet?
My Ourimbah team won both games so far!
Scored on my debut :D
What position you play?

Sym

Yeah an older person is recquired on the pure fact that the rest of the team would actually listen to them.
Our team I don't really know how good We are only played one half of a trial lost 3-0 to the Kanwal a grade
I play striker hah chipped the keeper in that game and it was going in and the wind stopped it on the line for the keeper to run back and gather

Ted

Sym said:
Ahah yeah I'm thinking I might seriously have to captain/coach/manage this team,

Dads are bludgers and stuff lol

Not all dads are bludgers young fella, lol.  ;)

Aden

how can a club leave a 18's team coachless .. they are one of the mostimportnt age groups..  Piss Poor Effort Killarney

Kareem

kanewillow said:
does any one need a player
Come to Ourimbah!!!
We need like 2 players!
What position do you play???- email me at kmohamed1990(at)gmail(dot)com
replace at with @ and dot with . (just in case os spam bots)
We have a strong u18b's side (won both matches so far) + excellent setup and chances to play up for 21s if you are any good i heard...
cya

Kareem

Aden said:
how can a club leave a 18's team coachless .. they are one of the mostimportnt age groups..  Piss Poor Effort Killarney
Umina also had coaching uncertainties (which is partly why i left). Also no-one cares about b's. And back when I used to play for Killarney (u5-9s) they used to only care about A's IMO!!!

Omni

Didn't you play in the 21s on Sunday Kareem?

I can see how, like Kareem said, As are first priority, and the issue is, 18Bs playing on a Friday night, I'm sure there are lots of people who would but coming from work to wherever they'll play on Friday can be a BIG struggle.

Kareem

yes i did play...
apparently they thought i was somewhat good... ::)
i am a bit sceptical of my ability right now after 1 month in reserves with Umina. Umina can do that to you! (make u lose confidence, lol).
But hey...i had good debut for Ourimbah and will ride the wave until I fix areas of my game that need workin on OR they realise how bad I am...lol
And how did u know i played on Sunday (did I say it on this forum)

Aden

Kareem said:
Aden said:
Umina also had coaching uncertainties (which is partly why i left).
Yeh  i Hate umina anyways aswell as ourimbah... im entitled to free speech arent I ..  Have never liked Umina and ourimbah i donno they just  **** me off

Kareem

I never liked Toukley- they always had dirty teams in my comp.
Wyoming were pretty gay in 16c's in 2006.
Also dont like Kincumber!
Teams I like...terrigal, kanwal to an extent (nice team in 17s last year).

Ted

Not sure about other clubs, but there's quite a few Killarney teams missing a coach, manager or both this year.....

Kareem

lol- notice I avoided saying Ourimbah or Umina coz there is bias!
Wyoming along with Doylo, MOuntains and Kanwal have the worst strip!
Some of the Best strips IMO- Gosford, Ourimbah, Entrance
And the best strip...WYONG!!!! (love it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb