• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 8 CFG Away

turbo

Interesting DWH is back in the squad. I would like to see a couple more games before i cast him aside totally.
You would think if he can't get a run this weekend after Alou/Jing/Di Pizio played in some pretty rough conditions that could be the last we see of him in a mariners shirt barring injury. I'm still not convinced by Kuol and can't see why Kuol is getting game time over him considering neither were really firing. Maybe it's different behind the scenes but in terms of game impact it looks pretty even to me.

Corsair

You would think if he can't get a run this weekend after Alou/Jing/Di Pizio played in some pretty rough conditions that could be the last we see of him in a mariners shirt barring injury. I'm still not convinced by Kuol and can't see why Kuol is getting game time over him considering neither were really firing. Maybe it's different behind the scenes but in terms of game impact it looks pretty even to me.
Kuol is scoring some goals? Something looks a bit off with him though, doesn't look as happy go lucky these days.

turbo

Kuol is scoring some goals? Something looks a bit off with him though, doesn't look as happy go lucky these days.
Missing plenty of balls across the face of goal though. And that Victory goal was very lucky to stand.

Also consider DWH hasn't had the chance to play since we sorted ourselves out a bit.

shipwreck

Yeh I'll be honest it seems to me that DWH has lost the manager behind the scenes, might be an attitude thing at training.

If you aren't even making the squad for midweek games as a full blooded ALeague striker, something is up.

Ads

The crossing is an interesting one for all our strikers.

We seem to now be getting good balls across the face of goal but our stickers don’t ’run through’ the ball.

The seem to be holding back waiting for the ball to land neatly.

Berisha racked up so many goals simply because as soon as a cross was about to be played he literally ran straight at the goal without hesitating.
Increases the chance of hitting some body part + hitting a defender that chasing you and getting a deflected goal.

Allreet?

I'd have Kuol well ahead of DWH on what we've seen.

Kuol has, at times. looked dangerous. Whereas DWH has looked less dangerous than me sitting in Bay 17.

midfielder

Hall's improving form has created a lot more confidence in the backs, we seem to be establishing a stable midfield, Tulio seems better a sitting behind the 9 and roaming, my guess training will be based on the 9's in our side improving their game in all areas.

the Blind Fredie rumour about one or two strikers being sort would make sense....

pjennings

Hall's improving form has created a lot more confidence in the backs, we seem to be establishing a stable midfield, Tulio seems better a sitting behind the 9 and roaming, my guess training will be based on the 9's in our side improving their game in all areas.

the Blind Fredie rumour about one or two strikers being sort would make sense....

I think we have a the backs and central mids sorted. All being well we start with

----------------Danny----------------
Storm-----Dan----------Brian-----Faz

with

Niz and Max in front of them.

That is a pretty stable 7 of the starting XI. Then who and where you deploy your attacking weapons is the decision to make - I would start Jing and Tulio and Di Pizio as 3 of the 4

AJames

Anyone know how Club Membership holders get their 10% discount on away tickets? Just tried my code which doesn’t work..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred